Vikings is back on History Channel

Help Support CattleToday:

HDRider

Reaction score
vikings-comic-con-history.jpg

jedstivers":2pu9jg01 said:
To bad we don't have a few boat loads to send to the Middle East right now.

According to information I have recieved here, what's going on in the Middle East, is actually not really a threat. I know this will sound strange, but evidently "Christian values" are a bigger threat to the American way of life. We need to control the enemy within, before we worry about the Middle East. I'm going for more koolaid anybody else want some?

Them Viking boys (and girls) didn't mess around. They saw, they liked, they took.

Bigfoot":3gollbkw said:
jedstivers":3gollbkw said:

According to information I have recieved here, what's going on in the Middle East, is actually not really a threat. I know this will sound strange, but evidently "Christian values" are a bigger threat to the American way of life. We need to control the enemy within, before we worry about the Middle East. I'm going for more koolaid anybody else want some?
Did you see in the news what happen during a Muslim podium time at the Capital here in Austin?

Kingfisher":1buzhv13 said:
Bigfoot":1buzhv13 said:
jedstivers":1buzhv13 said:

Did you see in the news what happen during a Muslim podium time at the Capital here in Austin?

No I didnt. Googling it now.

Kingfisher":128gxf54 said:
Bigfoot":128gxf54 said:
jedstivers":128gxf54 said:

No clowning around at rodeos.

I love this show. I get to watch one group of my ancestors kick the @ss of another group of ancestors. This show provokes some deep inner thoughts about things. I am a Christian, but here are the Vikings practicing a pagan religion that is native to their and my Germanic ancestors fighting against a religion that was introduced from the Middle East.

Post Oak":1n8ochj1 said:
I love this show. I get to watch one group of my ancestors kick the @ss of another group of ancestors. This show provokes some deep inner thoughts about things. I am a Christian, but here are the Vikings practicing a pagan religion that is native to their and my Germanic ancestors fighting against a religion that was introduced from the Middle East.
Don't worry too much about it. Doesn't appear they did. The Germanic barbarians were just as ruthless as the vikings.

Stocker Steve":3721e8qz said:
Post Oak":3721e8qz said:
I love this show. quote]

+1

and my wife is a Shield Maiden

My wife is blonde haired and blue eyed and says that she is 100% Irish Catholic. I told her that a Viking had his way with one of her female ancestors.

:nod:

Post Oak":1hj70lvq said:
Stocker Steve":1hj70lvq said:
Post Oak":1hj70lvq said:
I love this show. quote]

+1

My wife is blonde haired and blue eyed and says that she is 100% Irish Catholic. I told her that a Viking had his way with one of her female ancestors.

What goes around comes around...

Post Oak":2ya9cilu said:
Stocker Steve":2ya9cilu said:
Post Oak":2ya9cilu said:
I love this show. quote]

+1

she could well be, as the true Irish hair is Blonde leading to Red depending if they come from Southern or Northern Ireland and the eyes range from Blue/Grey to green/hazel...as the Irish are a mix from the Spanish to the Northern European.

One of the few shows I watch on tv. I can only keep up with 2 or 3 shows and that's only because of the dvr. I can watch them whenever I get around to it.

Kingfisher":1xow1k6u said:
Bigfoot":1xow1k6u said:
jedstivers":1xow1k6u said:

Are you talking about the one they caught lying about threats.