View from the pasture (pic)

Help Support CattleToday:

milkmaid

Reaction score
tetons.jpg

beautiful place ya got there.looks like it could be a "winter wonderland" at christmas.we rarely ever get snow and when we do it usually melts as soon as it lands.the wife has been nagging for me to take her anywhere theres snow for a christmas vacation.

Neat picture! Got more?! There isnt even any footprints in that snow! I would have to run out there and make designs... :) I never see snow! What a great view! Would love to see more... :)

Thanks :); those are the western side of the Teton mountains. The fence at the bottom separates our property from the neighbors, and he isn't running cows out there right now. Hence the lack of tracks. Snake River is on the other side of those trees.

Nice picture of the Eastern Idaho mountains. I'm so excited that March is only 2 weeks away. In this part of Idaho that means the cold weather has a short life. Spring temps are coming this next week hopefully. Supposed to by 46 degrees by next Sunday. Can't wait! It's been a long winter.

How much land do you have? Nice to be so close to the Snake River. Thanks for sharing the pics!