View from the farm

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
We had a thunderstorm roll through this evening and after it was over I went on a walk-a-bout around the farm. Everything seemed so clean and pretty I couldn't help but snap a few pics of the view.
IMG00647-20120324-1725.jpg

IMG00648-20120324-1731.jpg

IMG00649-20120324-1735.jpg

hooknline":1l1lsxwb said:
Dang pretty place you have there
Thanks Hook. I have put lots of blood, sweat and tears into it. When I bought it it was just an overgrown briar patch without a single fence.

3waycross":10gc00ai said:
Nice place Hoss. Hope to see it and your cows some day
You are welcome anytime Vic. I will even have the wife rustle up some manicotti from her Grandmother's recipe.

I just love those Dogwoods when planted like that, alternating pink and white. In the first pic are those Redbuds off in the distance sort of to the left? That first pic looks like it could have been taken in our area.

Very nice pictures. Spring is such a lovely time of year. I love to watch the green creep slowly up the mountains and then in the fall, watch all the fabulous colors creep slowly down the mountains.

Thanks for sharing.

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":210we900 said:
I just love those Dogwoods when planted like that, alternating pink and white. In the first pic are those Redbuds off in the distance sort of to the left? That first pic looks like it could have been taken in our area.

Very nice pictures. Spring is such a lovely time of year. I love to watch the green creep slowly up the mountains and then in the fall, watch all the fabulous colors creep slowly down the mountains.

Thanks for sharing.

Katherine

Thanks Katherine. Yes that is a redbud. They are thick around here. Spring and fall are my two favorite times of the year.

slick4591":2ccc97mz said:
Beautiful place, Hoss! You should be proud.
Thanks Slick, I figure I have 5 more years of work to get it to where I want it and then a lifetime of work to maintain it :shock:

circlew":k9k7iqx0 said:
Really nice place Hoss! We are working on ours and I hope ours looks as nice as yours! :tiphat:

Thanks circlew. I really like south Alabama.....I bet ya'll have had flowers and such for some time now.

Latest posts