Video tour of our ranch...

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl8

Reaction score
I obviously have way too much time on my hands...lol.....i have the best job in the world..
Come with me on a tour. This is my route and 4 months out of the year, i do this 3 to 4 times a day. This time of year i do it once, sometimes twice if i see something i need to keep an eye on or sometimes if its just nice out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWOLOIL ... e=youtu.be

Nice. Did you hold a camera or your phone while you were driving? I would like to sometimes video a cow that is limping for posting on CT but I have a hard time doing it alone. I done one for Fire Sweep Ranch and my cows are so gentle you have to get right on them to make them move. Then you lose focus with the camera.

BTW: Are there evergreen trees (conifers) in that area? I have been to SA and Austin but don't remember seeing conifers. On second thought I think I did see conifers around Austin. I was there for a week several years ago doing a well drilling training.

We have live oaks..Our ranch is also a pine plantation, so they stay green. We also have junipers and cedars.
I used my iphone. I have a video camera but my iphone is way better.

Latest posts