Video of kids in border facility

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
If you have not seen the video of the kids stacked in the border facilities you need to, especially if you support the current administration. The is what fairy tail ideas by ignorant people with out plans result in.

These left wing people with fight you to the death for so call mistreating animals but have no problem stacking human beings, kids no less, in these "rooms", in the middle of a pandemic (their words). All these mask laws, distance laws, save your neighbor rules apparently dont apply there. They stack all these unvaccinated people in a room, then cut them loose in to our cities. Nothing shady there right?

We dont stack cattle that tight for extended periods of time. Nor do we release unvaccinated, new comers in to the herd.

I've said from the beginning these Democrats dont give two flips about the mexican people. They are just using them. This video proves that.

I couldnt find a good link on youtube with out an affiliation so I used the fox link. Any one can see with their eyes that is not right... no need to read any of the commentary.

I'm sorry... you cant say you want to help these people... then open the border and stack them in like this. It doesnt work like that.

The crossing are out of control right now down here. We are have multiple busts per week in out town and its large groups.

Screenshot_20210328-122312_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
If you have not seen the video of the kids stacked in the border facilities you need to, especially if you support the current administration. The is what fairy tail ideas by ignorant people with out plans result in.

These left wing people with fight you to the death for so call mistreating animals but have no problem stacking human beings, kids no less, in these "rooms", in the middle of a pandemic (their words). All these mask laws, distance laws, save your neighbor rules apparently dont apply there. They stack all these unvaccinated people in a room, then cut them loose in to our cities. Nothing shady there right?

We dont stack cattle that tight for extended periods of time. Nor do we release unvaccinated, new comers in to the herd.

I've said from the beginning these Democrats dont give two flips about the mexican people. They are just using them. This video proves that.

I couldnt find a good link on youtube with out an affiliation so I used the fox link. Any one can see with their eyes that is not right... no need to read any of the commentary.

I'm sorry... you cant say you want to help these people... then open the border and stack them in like this. It doesnt work like that.

The crossing are out of control right now down here. We are have multiple busts per week in out town and its large groups.

View attachment 3403
Now brute come on MAN ..ol Buck randell has assured us there's no problem with any of this.....LOL

Something is amiss. Don't understand how a 10 year old unaccompanied kid could travel 1,000 miles through dangerous territories that a lot of us wouldn't even think of trying. And where do they get the reported thousands of dollars needed to get across the border?

Oh my just the iceberg of it. 😓 Ya'll know what they show on the news isn't ever how it's really is. The news dramatic it or doesn't cover it accurately. I feel in this case it's not show nothing close to how bad it really is. My heartbreaks for these families being ripped apart thinking misinformation about coming to America than treated like this.

Besides the lady being a little large notice that everyone has clean clothes and their tennis shoes are spotless. I can't walk to the truck and stay that clean.
Not being one to want to propagate conspiracies and admittedly I have no idea about those details, but perhaps at least some of those folks in the video are locals and or activists that are only walking short distances with them.

Not being one to want to propagate conspiracies and admittedly I have no idea about those details, but perhaps at least some of those folks in the video are locals and or activists that are only walking short distances with them.
They could be local activist..they already look like they've been sucking on the welfare tit,and our milk fat..willing to show the new arrivals how to work the system..

How many of these young people really are kids? I saw in one of the European countries, 93% of the "immigrants" claiming to be 16 or less were actually 18 and older.

I think they should ship these people and kids to D. C. and let that city handle it. The insanity of all of this is infuriating.

Latest posts