Video of Death of Jordanian Pilot........................

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
from foxnews.com

WARNING EXTREMELY GRIM AND GRAPHIC

This is a 22 minute video, evidently made by ISIS. This is a very slick, well produced and edited video. I wish I could speak Arabic.
It starts off explaining the types of aircraft flown by Saudi Arabia, Jordan etc, and the types of bombs that they carry.
It goes on to show the "collateral damage" from bomb strikes, showing babies and men supposedly killed by bomb strikes, obviously, trying to make the Jordanian pilot appear as a war criminal.
Whether these people were actually killed by Jordanian air strikes, or were, perhaps, killed by ISIS instead, who knows?

It also features several minutes of statements by the doomed pilot, wearing his orange jump suit, unfortunately he is speaking in Arabic.

At about the 18 minute mark, begins the graphic video of the burning death of this man:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/403058397700 ... show-clips

Be very careful watching that. I accidently watched it yesterday. It's rough.

It could be worse, the young man could be your son or a family member. There's a few folks on this board that need to watch this video. Just absolutely brutal people.

after seeing that hwo can any mercy be spared against that group. cannot be any eason why anyone affiliated with that group is allowed on this planet.. this country wants to stand behind something make that terrorist group face the same kind of fate..
that poor pilot...

dieselbeef":1e84ai4m said:

'There is a duty of a state to protect all its children. The point is just how are they going to do that in such a situation,'

The basic purpose of a nation is to provide stability and safety.

If we can't even label a threat a threat, what are we failing to monitor or do to protect our own children?

If the Taliban is not a terrorist organization, is there a ban on travel to the US of known members?

Within the month.
The White House has already doubled down this week saying that the Taliban is an armed insurgency and not a terrorist group. The State Department is now joining the White House in not saying whether the Taliban is a terrorist group.
http://freebeacon.com/national-security ... terrorism/

The Boston Marathon bombing attacks have not been certified as an "act of terrorism" by the US Treasury, an important point holding up some insurance payments.

As U.S. Army psychiatrist turned jihadi Nidal Hasan finally goes on trial for shooting 13 fellow soldiers to death at Fort Hood, here is what the government continues to classify the 2009 attack:

"Workplace violence."

In what might be termed the audacity of nope, the government has declined to call this al Qaeda–inspired mass murder an act of terrorism..."

His attorney's own comments
JOHN GALLIGAN, ATTORNEY TO NIDAL HASAN, FORT HOOD SHOOTER: Well, I don't know where they come up with the term workplace violence. I've been in the Army 30 years, been in the practice of law for almost 35 years.

It will get much worse. Back in December,an Arab Muslim woman, saying she represented Muslim Mothers, made a video and sent it to ISIS/ISIL/IS whatever they call themselves these days.
A little history on this
She was exercising an old Islamic tradition that comes from a historical event in 883ad. The Romans on the western Syrian coast had imprisoned a Muslim woman and as they locked her away, she cried for the then ruler of Summara--what is now Iraq, to save her. Word of that plea reached the caliph in Summaria and he sent word to the Romans that he had an army that would stretch from "where I now stand to where she is imprisoned and love dying as much as you Romans love life". The Romans laughed it off and true to his word, Caliph al-Mu'tasim gathered his forces, over 200,000 strong and marched on the Romans, with his advance scouts arriving on the coast as the rear of his column was leaving Baghdad. The Romans fled. The Caliph himself freed the woman from her cell and her shackles. It is stated in Islamic hadith that in times of Jihad, no ruler or general can refuse a request from a Muslim woman.

What she is saying, in regards to the captured Jordanian pilot, is that shooting or beheading is not bad enough--too humane. She is pleading with ISIS to resurrect the old Ottoman tradition of impalement--or "Khazouk". A long spike is driven into the victim's backside, until it exits his mouth--the heart is missed and the long spike with victim on it are raised vertically and he is left to die--sometimes takes 2 days. There are reports that the Syrian secret service has used this over the years in modern times as a "lesson" to others who don't want to play nice with the Assad regime.
Unless you speak Arabic, you won't understand a word of this short youtube video, but her words have been translated--or at least the crux of her request.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxoYFmOONN4

""Are you going to execute him with a merciful bullet? Or are you going to execute him with a merciful knife?" she asks.

Khawiskou "impale him" she cries out "then send him to his mother" she added.

"Why are the Arab world fighting us. We are Muslim doing the will of Allah".

"I am pleading [ISIS] to honor my special request that you Khazouk him "impale him" and post it all over the social networks and the media".

I suspect, that IS will be saving this particularly horrible end for any US pilot they may capture.

There are pictures, drawings of Islamic Khazouk and even a video of a simulated Islamic impalement execution, but you can find them yourselves if you are so inclined.

Think this particular woman is just a nutcase and all alone? Hardly.
From a 2012 facebook posting:
https://www.facebook.com/1Ummah1Revival ... 3112945140

so why hasn't a govt whos countrymen she is crying to have executed reached out to mercifully kill this pig by lawful execution...for treason or whatever reason can be trumped up for her to spend the days until her death being tortured in Guantanamo. in many countrys speaking against the govt will get you killed. so why does she continue to live?
impale her so others may learn from her self induced sacrifice....and post it live for anyone who wishes to waste any time on such a vile worthless human can do so....if an animal attacks mine I will kill it..so should be the way..facebook wants to censor everything then why is this still avail to be seen....

dieselbeef":47ntbiv0 said:
so why hasn't a govt whos countrymen she is crying to have executed reached out to mercifully kill this pig by lawful execution...for treason or whatever reason can be trumped up for her to spend the days until her death being tortured in Guantanamo. in many countrys speaking against the govt will get you killed. so why does she continue to live?
impale her so others may learn from her self induced sacrifice....and post it live for anyone who wishes to waste any time on such a vile worthless human can do so....if an animal attacks mine I will kill it..so should be the way..facebook wants to censor everything then why is this still avail to be seen....
It's Syria--in the midst of a civil war with about 1/2 the country already in the hands of the terrorists and the rest of it in combat--it's only govt is the regime (President Assad's) we have been arming "people" so they can overthrow him---there's no functional govt there. Syria is the birthplace of ISIL.

This is the reason I made this post.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=96742
Another thing, some "moderate" Muslims are in this or other western countries working and keeping a low profile while all the while sending money to these barbarians.
This whole thing is one reason Saddam and some others were left in power, they kept these really radicals killed out. I didn't know it at the time but it's clear now. We had leaders and Intel that knew what was going or or would happen.

Jed, I disagree with some of that. I hindsight, the current mess may have not happened as soon, but it was going to happen sooner or later no matter what. This Isis thing isn't just about Islam--it's the centuries old battle between Shia Islam and Sunni Islam.

The Caliphate that Isis wants to form is the basically old Ottoman Empire, and it is to be ruled the Sunni part of the muslim religion.
countries in the mideast with mostly Sunni populations are:
Saudi arabia
The Gulf States of United Arab Emirites
A good bit of Turkey.
Iraq
Afghanistan
Yemen
Egypt
Oman
Syria

Their enemies, the Shias are
Iran
the other part of Turkey
Kuwait

Isis wants the old empire back under a new Caliph--a Sunni Caliph, and Saddam Hussien was Bathist Sunni. He had already tried to take kuwait, with his eye really on Saudi Arabia, but the royal family there keeps the Sunni population in check. Hussien would have welcomed the Isis movement with open arms and joined right in, conquering Syria, Kuwait, and all the other weaker countries in the blink of an eye. Taking Sadaam out, put the Iraqi Shias in power in Baghdad, which is why Isis is fighting the Iraqis, but their Shia army ran like sorry dogs, and the Sunni tribes in Western Iraq aren't opposing Isis at all.
If the Egyptian military hadn't taken over in Cairo, Egypt would probably be in on the Isis side as well.
Leaving Sadaam in power would have made things worse--much worse--not better. Him and Isis--cut from the same cloth.