Video: Angus Bull Champions

Help Support CattleToday:

Not bashing Angus, but I wouldnt give you a plug nickle for any of them. They all look like steers, a bull is supposed to look like a bull. Muscle, massive crest, deep heart girth, and a rear end that aint just fat....and Breeders wonder why their cattle are infertile.

Well, I guess I'll stick my neck out there again and show you the Owned and Bred and Owned Champion Female videos.
[youtube]qnj-0k3kupY[/youtube]
[youtube]imgYADjq-1g[/youtube]

Don't sweat the criticism. Most of us would love to have the champion bull and heifer. Now we might have to leave them in a paddock near the front yard rather than turning them loose on the range, but hey that is not a problem,

Brandonm22":gkvhk2fy said:
Don't sweat the criticism. Most of us would love to have the champion bull and heifer. Now we might have to leave them in a paddock near the front yard rather than turning them loose on the range, but hey that is not a problem,

But they will sure look good. And if they dont breed on time or breed back then hey their is always next year. Unless 2012 is the end.

jayh":jy9vto2y said:
Brandonm22":jy9vto2y said:

But they will sure look good. And if they dont breed on time or breed back then hey their is always next year. Unless 2012 is the end.

Hey, if you can't breed back one cow IN a front yard paddock full time you need to plant a bigger vegetable garden! And if 2012 IS the end, then at least you can tell St. Peter that your front yard cows were better looking than anybody else you knew. If he is not impressed by that at least you had SOMEthing to talk about.

Latest posts