Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Help Support CattleToday:

BeefmasterB

Reaction score
Hey guys, you'll definitely want to tune in to the Victoria's Secret Fashion show tonight to watch Usher perform!!! :D ;-)

BeefmasterB":2g6zqtvc said:
Hey guys, you'll definitely want to tune in to the Victoria's Secret Fashion show tonight to watch Usher perform!!! :D ;-)

I am so sure that's why you are watching it...

john250":dxl7yl6k said:
I'm a big rap fan--post what channel I need. I have dish, but my danged dog ate the remote.

I think it's at 9 pm tonight (Central) on CBS.

Bez+ - If I were you I would rent a tv or borrow the neighbors and if you keep your your eyes focused on the runway (which shouldn't be difficult) you won't miss Usher's performance :cowboy: And don't forget your Visine!

I heard it was going to be preempted for a rerun of Rosie Odonnells celebrity show... :p

If there are no men on here from now till 11 we all know where they are.. :lol: :lol2:

I am trying to avoid stuff like that.....you know..er...ah...Usher. After all, what am I supposed to be? A piece of meat? I have better character than that. Even the greatest bicycle rider in the world rides for about 100 miles or so but he doesn't ride 200 miles. They should never show stuff like that on TV. Come-on, give us a break. :mrgreen:

I'm hoping for some + size action tonite. Being married to a 110 lb. gal makes a feller wonder what them big gals look like in their skivvies. :eek:

hillsdown":3qczgqyn said:
Cable out or is your signal down HS ???? 8)

Heck No! Like I tried to explained...let me try this again...once I catch a huge stringer of black bass, why would I want to fish for bream? :mrgreen:

BeefmasterB":ddxic0qr said:
john250":ddxic0qr said:
I'm a big rap fan--post what channel I need. I have dish, but my danged dog ate the remote.

I think it's at 9 pm tonight (Central) on CBS.

Bez+ - If I were you I would rent a tv or borrow the neighbors and if you keep your your eyes focused on the runway (which shouldn't be difficult) you won't miss Usher's performance :cowboy: And don't forget your Visine!

My neighbours do not speak english and do not own a television. :D

I have never seen a rental store here.

Give us a play by play - oh well it is over now.

Bez+

Bez+":2z08zgfj said:
Give us a play by play - oh well it is over now.

Bez+

You wouldn't have been interested, those girls would have never stood a chance in Canada. Some of them didn't have enough cloth to cover my big toe.

The highlight of the night was when the security guards drug some dude from Tennessee off stage in handcuffs. Said he was protesting that there were no "heavyweights"???

They look fine enough in feathers, but I'd bet they'd be just a ton of help on a hay wagon or a broken fence line. :help: You guys bark at the moon, but I'm thinking it wouldn't be long before you traded in the chick with feathers for one with muck boots and leather work gloves. :nod:

angie":2jfj8u6e said:
boots and leather
Works for me,on the hay wagon, in the barn, really any location, Im flexible and looks like they might be as well. :banana:

I guess that I'm wopped as others call me. If you want me to give something a good look then give me my wife or that chick I have not run into yet that only comes out in my dreams.

My wife has told me 1,000 times if I ever meet the chick in my dreams I can cheat all I want but I do have to tell her about it. I keep trying but I'm never able to get her to do anything. Is anyone good with dreams?

And sometimes I wonder why today's youth is the way it is.

Just who is this Victoria and what is her secret? Looks to me like most all that secret has been revealed.

I like to look at pretty girls just as much as the next guy, and those Victoria's Secret models are mighty pleasing to the eye. But, pleasing to me is not a woman who needs to dress in designer clothes and have to be all dolled up in her makeup and have her hair done. If I want my wife to wear some nice undergarments, I can buy something just the same at Wal-Mart for pennies on the dollar.

When you are married, you spend more time with your wife when she doesn't have all of that stuff on. You better find her attractive as soon as she gets out of bed in the morning. That way you know she is an attractive woman.

To me, my wife is prettiest when she is in her working clothes.

bandit80":ppegvzer said:
You better find her attractive as soon as she gets out of bed in the morning.

I prefer to stay the he11 outta her way!

mobgrazer said:
I guess that I'm wopped as others call me. If you want me to give something a good look then give me my wife or that chick I have not run into yet that only comes out in my dreams.

My wife has told me 1,000 times if I ever meet the chick in my dreams I can cheat all I want but I do have to tell her about it. I keep trying but I'm never able to get her to do anything. Is anyone good with dreams?

And sometimes I wonder why today's youth is the way it is.[/quote] because of yesterdays youth....... hang on it'll get worse with every generation

Latest posts