Victor 719T

Help Support CattleToday:

KNERSIE":17fron7i said:
High Cotton":17fron7i said:
He's slick that's for sure. I like him more than a lot of the polled bulls I have been looking at lately.

Not taking anything away from 719T, but what you've said isn't exactly a feat. :shock:

I know, I havent seen any that really made me go wow. That's not running anyone elses here's cattle in to the ground. I don't keep up with the who's who game.

I assume he is but I am not that familiar with the terminology. Genex handles all the export and semen sales for the partnership. I know he goes through several months of quaranteen to be able to export. But here again don't know about EU qualified.

I hate seeing pics of 719T, just makes me kick myself over and over, picking them is one thing, coming up with the consortium or cash to buy 'em is quite another, you got yourself a great bull cowtex.
For EU he'd have to test IBR negative, which is unlikely as he probably got a modified live vaccine as a calf so will have a titer. EU has some of the stupidest rules known to man!

Stocker Steve":2za3jhda said:
Called 2 reps and found 8 units :cowboy:

Looks like some lucky blacks will get upgraded!

Any reason not to use him on 15 months old heifers?

Out of our (67) 719T spring borns that avg. 79#'s probably 50 were in that 15-16 month range first calf heifers. Congratulations, I can't believe you found 8 straws of semen.

http://www.nelsonlandandcattle.com

Latest posts