Victo Domino Hertiage

Help Support CattleToday:

TR Zato Heir
unknown.jpg

We had a nice Christmas card and note from Dr. Easley today. He seems in good spirits and says the former Turner Ranch will continue to operate as Jacobs Cattle Co. under ownership of Bill's children as a commercial cow-calf and yearling operation.

I can remeber looking at bulls in their show barn in late 69. We went out and looked at bulls in the pasture. Winrock at that time
It was in the middle of a snow and ice storm. There was power lines coated with ice and icy roads

We had mentioned Dr. G.T. Easley in these posts. We are very sad to report that he passed away January 20th at the age of 95. He was truly one of the finest people we have ever known. We are most blessed to have known him. He was a most accomplished bovine Veterinarian, a pioneer in artificial insemination, a true cattleman, and the nicest gentleman you could hope to meet.

Hmmm ... I am not a Victor Domino breeder and after seeing that video I confident that I am never going to be a roadie, groupie, or fan for the singer. :hide:

Had a guy call me a few years back wanting me to use his bull, I think I did
recall him mentioning a song about his bull. Don't know if it was this guy or not.
How many guys out there singing about their bulls?

Latest posts