Veterinary Website?

Help Support CattleToday:

Busterz

Reaction score
Is there a veterinary website that can help you identify an illness by describing the symptoms?

There is a website called webMD that does this for humans, does anybody know of anything similar for animals/cattle?

Thanks for posting that website. I hadn't found that one before. I have a mini schnauzer and she is referred to as the $10,000 dog. We fell in love at first site, and I am glad I didn't breed her, had her fixed at 6 months. I am always reading on her conditions to help her enjoy life and grow old with us. Now I can read and learn on cows so I may be prepared when symptoms arrise. I've been reading these boards and have learned a great deal.
Jo

If you are looking for things a bit easier to understand, try www.infovets.com We use it for all our animals. It is a great resource site that we have subscribed to for atleast 8 years. They offer Dogs, cats, goats and sheep, beef cattle, dairy cattle, horses and there is probably more. Well worth the money and also gives you unlimited access to a vet via e-mail. Helped me diagnose a lot as well as medication information and printable work sheets etc. Just one I love.
Double R

Thank you, Double R. As a newbie to the goat business, I'm always looking for an easy to understand reference guide.

msscamp":2rb1x0ll said:
Thank you, Double R. As a newbie to the goat business, I'm always looking for an easy to understand reference guide.

Oh I love it, they are offering a special that gives you ALL of the animals for one price. Actually just today I used it for a goat problem, I use it VERY regularly. Very easy to navigate and has everything from the basics to the (especially in goats) the treatments that you can use that aren't on the label. Like LA200 for example, it tells you how much for a goat but you won't find that on the bottle!!! I love it and had them help me via e-mail diagnose white muscle disease some years back when no vets around here could figure out what was going on! I love Dr. Cody. Let me know if I can help,
Double R

Latest posts