Veterans / Remembrance Day

Help Support CattleToday:

:clap: :clap: :clap: great video my friend! I seriously gave my heart warmth. Veterans day is the only holiday I give money to every vet handing out poppies ....... Because the poppies have true, serious meaning! These men and women sacrificed part or all of their lives for us. Thank you all in the U.S., Canada, and over the pond!

In Flanders Fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.

Veterans Day makes me hate society almost as much as Memorial Day does. Seems like most people are just happy to have an extra day off work and if that's how they feel they don't deserve the freedom that was bought for them with someone else's blood.

Thank you Bez.
I was told today that my nineteen year old Grandson "Jeremy Kerley" joined the U.S.Navy and left for basic training yesterday evening. I am very proud of Jeremy but Kathy and I worry that if there is serious trouble our President won't be covering his back. We will never forget Bengazi.

kerley":1yvbdhj4 said:
Thank you Bez.
I was told today that my nineteen year old Grandson "Jeremy Kerley" joined the U.S.Navy and left for basic training yesterday evening. I am very proud of Jeremy but Kathy and I worry that if there is serious trouble our President won't be covering his back. We will never forget Bengazi.

My youngest signed up after 9/11 Thank the Good Lord for the Commander in Chief then as opposed to now.
You never stop worrying no matter where they are at. He was in USAF Combat Control Team.
He got a knee completely screwed up and is now classified as a disabled vet.
I don't know how many surgeries the boy has had on that knee. He was lucky and the good Lord looking out for him as well.

Thanks to all who served and put their lives on the line for this country and showed great strength and courage. :tiphat:

Caustic Burno":3b5g1rpo said:
kerley":3b5g1rpo said:
Thank you Bez.

My youngest signed up after 9/11 Thank the Good Lord for the Commander in Chief then as opposed to now.
You never stop worrying no matter where they are at. He was in USAF Combat Control Team.
He got a knee completely screwed up and is now classified as a disabled vet.
I don't know how many surgeries the boy has had on that knee. He was lucky and the good Lord looking out for him as well.

My oldest joined the USAF under Clinton and got out under Bush in March of 2002. He said the difference in morale under Bush was unbelievable. Told me he would have died for Bush. Doesn't want to say what he would have done for or to Clinton.

Latest posts