• Got more then enuff up Nort People already

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mnmtranching

Reaction score
OK! This is it :shock:
I'm thinking Boss Lady should sign in :D
What do you all think :?:

I think she should absolutely sign in. We need more ladies and we need more "up nort" folks!

Put her on mnmt, as a matter of fact just pm me your telephone number. I could have used it this weekend. Her patience with you could have helped me through a rough spot with the husbad. He tells me sitting in a duck blind in the rain that he has to go to Tuscon in January! He tells someone with a loaded shot gun that! :shock: Men, your a bunch of idiots :roll:

Boss Lady will sign in :D But after she is back from St Paul. On business] One of us has got to be responsible. MM Boss Lady could write a book on patience. :oops: :oops: Check Your pm :shock: :oops: :roll:

I could have used it this weekend. Her patience with you could have helped me through a rough spot with the husbad. He tells me sitting in a duck blind in the rain that he has to go to Tuscon in January! He tells someone with a loaded shot gun that!

That reminds me of the time when I was a child and my dad told my mother he had bought a new set of golf clubs. He waited until Sunday morning when we were at church. Pretty smart thinking on his part, until church was over.

Latest posts