Vermeer TE 170 tedder

Help Support CattleToday:

grannysoo":10cpfut7 said:
Not a 170, but I've got a TD200 that I absolutely HATE with a passion.

I had one also that I sold yesterday. Now I need to find another one quick. Vermeer redesigned the TE models they look like there stoutly made.

LaneFarms":2qhl4uy7 said:
grannysoo":2qhl4uy7 said:
Not a 170, but I've got a TD200 that I absolutely HATE with a passion.

I had one also that I sold yesterday. Now I need to find another one quick. Vermeer redesigned the TE models they look like there stoutly made.

I've got the old 4 pod, think it's the TD200. Pretty flimsy machine. I only know one person who has the new model and he liked it the last time I talked to him. They look like a real improvement over those old clunkers.

I'm looking to get me another tedder over the winter. Somebody will want to buy a used tedder cheap, so they'll get a shot at my TD200.

If only I can catch Jo gone one night, I could possible upgrade my place from his place..... :mrgreen:

I wasn't in a hurry to sell mine I just had somebody come along that needed it worse than I did. I know the prices have sure went up on them. Got quotes on a vicon for $6600, a vermeer for $7200, and a fella for a few hundred cheaper.

LaneFarms
My vermeer Dealer also sells fella eqip and he recomended the fella over the vermeer for price and quality. I'm on my 3rd season with it and no complaints what so ever.

Florida Cattle which fluffer was he reccomending the Fella over the old style TD fluffers or the new TE's. The TE's appear to be alot heavier built.

Latest posts