Vegans

Help Support CattleToday:

D.R. Cattle

Reaction score
Those vegans aren't very accepting. I posted on one of their sites saying I was going to switch because my skin was wrinkling up and I was tired of eating rabbit food. I thought the responses would be interesting. The post was flicked off shortly thereafter. I notice that our webmaster allowed us to have a discussion without killing the post when one of those panzies posted on this site. Makes you wanna take a pile of dung and offer it to them labeled "processed greens".

I prefer my vegans cut about an inch thick and cooked very very rare.

dun

You have to make sure you get them seared on the outside pretty good to kill off all the vegan stupidity and insight that is in the blood.

The most recent post i saw was a poll about favorite Vegan celebs. I was surprised at how many homos they had on that list. I'm boycotting them. Of course I had to reply that Sam Elliot and Ted Nugent were mine. Wonder how long that post will stay?

But what vegitarians don't think if is those poor little carrots & potatoes they kill. :lol:
Why did god put animals on the earth for if we don't use them. Every animal has a purpose.
Ellie May

I'm trying to have an intelligent conversation with them. No bashing or name calling, just honest question and answer. My ISP has been blocked from their site. This really hacks me off. They hide when they are confronted, or someone from "the other side" wants to understand them.

D.R. Cattle":1qvwxs16 said:
I'm trying to have an intelligent conversation with them. No bashing or name calling, just honest question and answer. My ISP has been blocked from their site. This really hacks me off. They hide when they are confronted, or someone from "the other side" wants to understand them.

I saw your post on Sam Elliott at VegSource. I had a good laugh even before I knew it was you. They have this entire list of celebrities that claim to be vegan, whether they are or not. The entire agenda is built on lies and when someone that knows, for example, how many pounds of grain it really takes to produce a pound of feedlot gain, they won't allow that to be posted on their sites. The NCBA has created a list of resources that offset many of their claims about how raising meat is wasteful. I'll see if I can find a link and post it later. I've used it several times, but don't use the NCBA as the source.

I'd hate to start a posting war with them. Those loosers typically have way too much time on their hands. Instead of doing anything productive in their lives, or making any type of contribution to society, it would be our luck that a few of them decide to pollute this place with all kinds of idiotic trash posts. It would drive the admin folks up a wall here. As far as trying to talk sense to them, it would be impossible. Those types want to be weird and stupid and they're not going to let anybody's logic or wisdom get in their way. If anybody pokes at them just for the sport of it, no problem. Just don't lead them here with any URLs.

Craig-TX

A. delaGarza":1j1ymkcu said:
a good medium-rare rib-eye with a baked potato with lots of bacon (not bacon bits) pure bacon and velvetta cheese will be the best choice

Amen!!--And a tall Black Velvet Ditch to wash it all down.

Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, Texas is planning to do its own, entitled Survivor, Texas Style.

The contestants will start in Dallas, travel to Waco, Austin, San Antonio, over to Houston and down to Brownsville. They will then proceed up to Del Rio, onto El Paso, then to Midland, Odessa, Lubbock and Amarillo. From there, they'll proceed to Abilene, Ft. Worth and finally back to Dallas.

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with a bumper sticker that reads:

"I'm gay, I'm a vegetarian, I voted for Al Gore, and I'm here to confiscate your guns!"

The first one to make it back to Dallas alive wins!

Anonymous":33jn4zkw said:
Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, Texas is planning to do its own, entitled Survivor, Texas Style.

The contestants will start in Dallas, travel to Waco, Austin, San Antonio, over to Houston and down to Brownsville. They will then proceed up to Del Rio, onto El Paso, then to Midland, Odessa, Lubbock and Amarillo. From there, they'll proceed to Abilene, Ft. Worth and finally back to Dallas.

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with a bumper sticker that reads:

"I'm gay, I'm a vegetarian, I voted for Al Gore, and I'm here to confiscate your guns!"

The first one to make it back to Dallas alive wins!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
that's a good one

D.R. Cattle":28zajs7h said:
Those vegans aren't very accepting. I posted on one of their sites saying I was going to switch because my skin was wrinkling up and I was tired of eating rabbit food. I thought the responses would be interesting. The post was flicked off shortly thereafter. I notice that our webmaster allowed us to have a discussion without killing the post when one of those panzies posted on this site. Makes you wanna take a pile of dung and offer it to them labeled "processed greens".

another site is veggieboards.com these folks are even more radical than vegsource. reading is interesting for a while but i can only read so much of that b.s.

as someone else mentioned, please don't lead them over here. probably better not to post against them.......you can't win against their warped & misguided beliefs but kind of interesting to look at.

petapig2.jpg

If this image posts, it is an example of how disgusting and sick the radical vegetarian crowd really is. It's a free country, but this is the dark side of freedom. These are probably the same people that wouldn't lift a finger to preserve or defend true freedom.

Craig-TX

Latest posts