Var female sale October 9th

Help Support CattleToday:

Runaway Deere

Reaction score
I was fortunate enough to view all sale cattle this afternoon. What an amazing group of females. If you want to see a catalog, check out their website www.vintageangusranch.com
Or check out their Facebook page. It's going tdown be an amazing sale Sunday

I have never figured out how to post pics. There were some rockstar sales today var Rita 5383 1/2 interest for 190k.
Sure was awesome to see these sales

I wasn't able to watch this sale yesterday but have watched it in the past. How long would it take to get your investment back from this purchase? I would have to have a barn better than my house to house a cow of this value along with 24 hour security cameras.

Some of sales I have witnessed leave me scratching my head and wondering if money and cows actually change hands. I can't seem to see the justification on how cows with similar epd's can be so far apart on the pay scale?? I can understand good farms meaning a lot when it comes to buying and selling cows but can't see the justification on some of the purchases. That's just my two cents.

I don't have the answer to that. However where would the commercial industry be without the seed stock industry. Where would the used cars be without the new cars run lying off the line. I'm think we would be like Cuba's car situation was for many years. All I do know is that it was a privilege to be there.

Latest posts