Valentines Day Presents ??????

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
I saw these headed out my direction earlier I said to myself wouldnt this be the best V-DAY if I woke up and these were sitting in my driveway lol

ResizedImage_1360765599278_zpsa93077d4.jpg

You and me both. Your wouldn't be able to tell me nothing till the first payment came in lol. My present is going to A.I. School.

I am not holding my breath. My GF is so cheap she wouldn't give me a free brochure from JD. She woudl be afraid that looking at the pictures would inspire me to buy one.

Mine will spend her own money. And she has money because she has 99 cents of the first dollar she ever made. She would rather go to a burger joint than a nice place for dinner. She already told me that tomorrow night it is dinner out. Carl's Jr. I know that she will order a BBQ burger and a water. Valentine dinner is going to cost me $3.89. I would take her to the fanciest place in town but she is happier getting a burger. Who am I to argue?

That would get old for this guy. I like to eat real food not fast food when we go out. I usually eat fast food and sammiches for lunch. I think we are going to outback tomorrow night. My wife knows I like that place and we have a giftcard. The Taz Crawfish there is AWESOME!!!!

got mine 2 peach trees and a new kitchen light fixture she came home from church sunday and was happy she did not have to plant trees her birthday is the 11th close to 30 years now br

yea i was kidding mine makes her own money never asks me for money. She wanted heated floors in the house for vday for the living room so thats what we are working on she likes walking around barefoot and laying on floor with the kids.. but I got her gift card to spa for her and her sister to go I will probably get some tools or knives or something.. maybe some bullets lol

Dave":32qkft6p said:
Mine will spend her own money. And she has money because she has 99 cents of the first dollar she ever made. She would rather go to a burger joint than a nice place for dinner. She already told me that tomorrow night it is dinner out. Carl's Jr. I know that she will order a BBQ burger and a water. Valentine dinner is going to cost me $3.89. I would take her to the fanciest place in town but she is happier getting a burger. Who am I to argue?

Dave it sounds like she is a cheap date, opps I mean an inexpensive date. :tiphat:

skyhightree1":2tw3qer7 said:
I saw these headed out my direction earlier I said to myself wouldnt this be the best V-DAY if I woke up and these were sitting in my driveway lol

ResizedImage_1360765599278_zpsa93077d4.jpg

You may still be in luck. I saw them go through town early this morning and they DIDN"T stop here. :( :( :(

lol I am afraid when i went outside the only tractor in the drive was my 3020 those went to some other lucky guy.

Fly-guy":3e2911w8 said:
Dave":3e2911w8 said:

Dave it sounds like she is a cheap date, opps I mean an inexpensive date. :tiphat:

I was informed last night that she is taking me to Carl's Jr for a burger. Her treat....... even better.

Dave":2hr71wqe said:
Fly-guy":2hr71wqe said:
Dave":2hr71wqe said:

I was informed last night that she is taking me to Carl's Jr for a burger. Her treat....... even better.

I hope you don't founder on that! :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts