Vaccination Schedule/Recommendations

Help Support CattleToday:

Sunny Citizen

Reaction score
I think that someone posted a recommended vaccination schedule here...of course, I didn't print it then...and now I can't find it. Does anyone remember who posted it? Or where I could find it?

Thank you for your help, but I am not finding it. I find one with that title but under another board title...it's not the one I remembered seeing. I've been back about 10 pages...Help, please. I am new to cattle. I thought I saw someone posted what they do - and at what age. I have ONE Jersey cow. I bottle fed her from 2 weeks old. Bred her to a Jersey bull at 22 months old and she calved about a month ago. A heifer. I have had no health problems with her. I have done NO vaccinations -- up to now. I have wormed her regularly. I just want to get started on a program and stick to it. I plan to breed her back in a couple of months. Don't I need to get them vaccinated now??? Any help would be SO appreciated.

Ok I can't paste it here, but I will comment on it so it will go to the top of the board again.
I wrote exactly what I do in that thread. Others do things a little different depending on their area of concern.

Latest posts