Vaccination or No Vaccination?

Help Support CattleToday:

Will you allow your family to be vaccinated for Swine Flu knowing the consequences?

• Yes

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
I don't see why I would need a Swine flu vaccination. I don't get a regular flu vaccination and that kills more people then Swine flu has.

LoveMoo11":3ho1q8lj said:
I don't see why I would need a Swine flu vaccination. I don't get a regular flu vaccination and that kills more people then Swine flu has.

We may not have a choice. We could be wrestled to the ground and given it.

I won't need the vaccine, been exposed, it should be enough :)
Anyways it's no worse than any other flu. If you're weak, very young or old, you should get your yearly flu shot.
I guess that covers about all of us :lol:

We may not have a choice. We could be wrestled to the ground and given it.[/quote] I intend to get off several shots before THAT happens.

Wewild":12m65uon said:
I wonder if elderberry works on it as well.

There are three items most insurance companies won't cover.

Events of God, Vaccinations, and I forgot the other.

HerefordSire":br2oa4i5 said:
Wewild":br2oa4i5 said:
I wonder if elderberry works on it as well.

There are three items most insurance companies won't cover.

Events of God, Vaccinations, and I forgot the other.

I'm sure you don't. It would be self inflicted.

HerefordSire":3het884q said:
France is considering forcing vaccinations. In that case, there is no "self inflicted" to it.

I was talking to the reasons you couldn't remember. Some folks might could argue that your last statement is wrong.

No one gets forced to have vaccinations. Not in this country. You don't even have to get them for your kids anymore for them to go to school if you say if it for religious reasons. I'd argue that, too. If you can skip it because your religion forbids it, then everyone else should be able skip it, too.

That said, I believe that all children should be immunized for childhood diseases.

But the gov. here could not make getting HPV mandatory for teen girls in Texas and I don't think they can make anyone take a shot they don't want. Besides, if you have gotten your shot and someone chooses not to, then let them choose. I'm taking care of me and mine.

I havent heard anything about this. I have been off the radar lately, I guess.

I used to take a flu shot yearly but have not in a long time and have not, touch wood, gotten the flu in about twenty years. My personal jury is still out of the swine flu thing until I know more about it.

hillsdown":3ik8kxvq said:
Oops, I thought this thread was about VACATION or NO VACATION ........I opt for VACATION for sure.. :lol: :p
HD, sounds like you NEED a vacation!!!

HS, I don't hardly ever even read your posts because they are so longwinded, and there is a link here and a link there and everywhere a link. You should really be on Jeopardy, what with all the facts you have. I know the gist of what you are saying, and I believe that there are certain events that are inevitable. 20 some years ago Itook an oath to defend this country and its constitution from ALL enemies foreign and domestic, I to this day still take that very seriously. I am not some paste faced wimp that sits at the computer all day and half the night, I am a sunburned, fence building, wood cutting,truck driving, tattooed, longhaired country boy. Ive done and seen a lot of things, and met a lot of people that feel the same way as I do. I don't give a rat's@ss about FEMA,the CIA,FBI, SWAT,BATF OR ANY OTHER 3 or 4 letter gov't organization, NOBODY, read that word again so it sinks in, is gonna give me any kind of shot that I don't choose to take,NOBODY, there it is again, is going to search my property without a warrant. Get this straight, the time is very near that you will have to make some tough choices, I've made mine. Have a great day.

newrancher":3pigl09v said:
HS, I don't hardly ever even read your posts because they are so longwinded, and there is a link here and a link there and everywhere a link. You should really be on Jeopardy, what with all the facts you have. I know the gist of what you are saying, and I believe that there are certain events that are inevitable.

I do believe that HS thinks that certain events are inevitable too...

20 some years ago Itook an oath to defend this country and its constitution from ALL enemies foreign and domestic, I to this day still take that very seriously. I am not some paste faced wimp that sits at the computer all day and half the night, I am a sunburned, fence building, wood cutting,truck driving, tattooed, longhaired country boy.

All of us come in different shapes, sizes and forms, however I think that most all of us, whether we have taken that oath or not are very serious about our country and freedom. Most people in the world however, tend to forget that it states "ALL" enemies. The sheeple tend not to think about the domestic enemies. As to the constitution, that most precious of documents has been trampled and violated to its very core. It no longer the guiding document for our country. The document that now guides our country is the federal reserve note.

Ive done and seen a lot of things, and met a lot of people that feel the same way as I do. I don't give a rat's@ss about FEMA,the CIA,FBI, SWAT,BATF OR ANY OTHER 3 or 4 letter gov't organization, NOBODY, read that word again so it sinks in, is gonna give me any kind of shot that I don't choose to take,NOBODY, there it is again, is going to search my property without a warrant.

Times are changing. The American people have lost control of the country. You no longer have constitutional rights.

Get this straight, the time is very near that you will have to make some tough choices, I've made mine. Have a great day.

The time is very, very near. If you will go back and read many of HS posts, everything is pointing out how the American sheeple have lost control and are loosing more. I'm treading carefully here in order not to make this political and get the thread locked, but people need to open their eyes. This is not a republican or a democratic problem, it is a $$$ problem with the entire system.

The foxes are running the hen house....

newrancher":sos60x5p said:
HS, I don't hardly ever even read your posts because they are so longwinded, and there is a link here and a link there and everywhere a link. You should really be on Jeopardy, what with all the facts you have. I know the gist of what you are saying, and I believe that there are certain events that are inevitable. 20 some years ago Itook an oath to defend this country and its constitution from ALL enemies foreign and domestic, I to this day still take that very seriously. I am not some paste faced wimp that sits at the computer all day and half the night, I am a sunburned, fence building, wood cutting,truck driving, tattooed, longhaired country boy. Ive done and seen a lot of things, and met a lot of people that feel the same way as I do. I don't give a rat's@ss about FEMA,the CIA,FBI, SWAT,BATF OR ANY OTHER 3 or 4 letter gov't organization, NOBODY, read that word again so it sinks in, is gonna give me any kind of shot that I don't choose to take,NOBODY, there it is again, is going to search my property without a warrant. Get this straight, the time is very near that you will have to make some tough choices, I've made mine. Have a great day.

I was not trying to challenge your manhood. More like a warning to what may be coming.

Latest posts