UTV seeder

Help Support CattleToday:

I have one that mounts on the receiver hitch it works good , I don't remember the name it works good we mainly use it for seeding fence rows where we have dozed and put in new fences or a small food plot

I think it is just a standard brand sold at most farm stores

I have a Moultrie that has the elctric gate on it. Really is slick and saves a lot of seed. It's set up to bolt to the luggage rack on a standard ATV. I modified it a bit so that it clamps into the back of the mule.

dun":2cphq262 said:
I have a Moultrie that has the elctric gate on it. Really is slick and saves a lot of seed. It's set up to bolt to the luggage rack on a standard ATV. I modified it a bit so that it clamps into the back of the mule.

I like that idea of the electric gate! Do they make one that fits onto the hitch and how much seed do they hold?

BeefmasterB":2mif2chh said:
dun":2mif2chh said:

I like that idea of the electric gate! Do they make one that fits onto the hitch and how much seed do they hold?
The don;t have anythign that goes to the hitch but it wouldn;t be hard to set up something for that. I did that with the boom sprayer that was designed to be mounted on the rack of an ATV. It holds 100 lbs
http://www.moultriefeeders.com/productd ... id=mfh-aeg

I'm also looking for one of these spreaders. Looked at a Moultrie today and may go with it. Want one of THESE but they are a little pricey.

I went ahead and bought the Herd Seeder and am going to use a small GPS on the handlebar to tell where to run. Played around with it a little today and believe I can make it work.

Latest posts