UT & OU

Help Support CattleToday:

C & C Land & Catt

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
Location
osage county oklahoma
A Texan and a Okie were both fighting in a war. They got caught by the enemy. When asked their last request the Texan said, "Can you play me the UT fight song?" They said ok and asked the Okie what he wanted. He replied, "Can you kill me before you play the song?"
 

txag

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
1,712
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
C & C Land & Catt":2vz1m0ev said:
A Texan and a Okie were both fighting in a war. They got caught by the enemy. When asked their last request the Texan said, "Can you play me the UT fight song?" They said ok and asked the Okie what he wanted. He replied, "Can you kill me before you play the song?"

i can relate. that song drives me nuts, too! i think that's the only song the band knows.
 

Arnold Ziffle

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 30, 2003
Messages
1,174
Reaction score
0
Location
southwest of Houston, Texas
Come on, txag --- I bet that, deep down, you really like Texas Fight and The Eyes of Texas don't you? Gives a warm glow in your heart? (ggg)

Even though I'm a UT-ex I must admit that I actually like to hear the Aggie War Hymn --- especially when the trumpets start it off just as the band enters the stadium.
 

txag

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
1,712
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Arnold Ziffle":1hyge68p said:
Come on, txag --- I bet that, deep down, you really like Texas Fight and The Eyes of Texas don't you? Gives a warm glow in your heart? (ggg)

usually it's almost bearable but a couple of years ago we were in austin for the "big game" & i think the final score was like 68-7 or something like that. i thought if i had to hear that song one more time or see one more cheerleader flip i was going to throw up :shock: :eek:

Arnold Ziffle":1hyge68p said:
Even though I'm a UT-ex I must admit that I actually like to hear the Aggie War Hymn --- especially when the trumpets start it off just as the band enters the stadium.

thanks, arnold. i agree......it'll give you chills every time.
 

Latest posts

Top