USPS is on meltdown.....

Help Support CattleToday:

I've learned to look at the location of the place I'm purchasing from. If it's up north, find some where else.

I tried ordering some jeans a while back and it took over a month for any movement. I called the company and they gave me the big covid spill. I believe they were in Ohio or some where up there. The said they would ship with in a week. A week later I called and still no movement. When I told them I wanted to cancel my order they gave me a whole deal about covid and it's not their fault.

5 min later I found a place in Texas that had them so I ordered them. I had those jeans in hand in 6 days.

Well this has nothing to do with the USPS. But I have been waiting over 2 months for a tax refund from the IRS. It seems Covid has hit them hard. Employees are working from their homes because of the plague, sure makes me comfortable with all my data being secure. The IRS claims their equipment (I assume they are referencing staplers. printers, typewriters, computers etc.) is outdated or in need of repair, they are having trouble getting ink etc. :rolleyes: On the bright side they seem to have no problem getting stimulus checks out to those that choose to remain unemployed. 🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷's

I am a little bit annoyed, which means I should find something constructive to do.

Well according to google it is about 2600 miles from San Antonio to here. I figure that could be done on horseback in 3 1/2 months... give or take. It will be interesting to see if this package will beat that time or not lol

Well according to google it is about 2600 miles from San Antonio to here. I figure that could be done on horseback in 3 1/2 months... give or take. It will be interesting to see if this package will beat that time or not lol
Thats nothing, KT could hand deliver that in two days. Hopefully you get it.

Last edited:
A world where you can't get your custom designer jeans when you want them.... 😂
Folks are definitely going to have to learn patience again. Or for some of the younger ones. For the first time.
It's actually the complete opposite. I've been wearing the same old jeans for years. No need to go in to a store that most likely doesnt have them in stock any ways and talk to a bunch of people who dont care about their jobs. Click click and they are here.

I have made it a personal challenge to see how few of times I can go to town unless there are females involved.

It's actually the complete opposite. I've been wearing the same old jeans for years. No need to go in to a store that most likely doesnt have them in stock any ways and talk to a bunch of people who dont care about their jobs. Click click and they are here.

I have made it a personal challenge to see how few of times I can go to town unless there are females involved.
I don't have to go to town for a lady.
But I can send one to buy me jeans...

Latest posts