Using Hotel Telephones

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred

Reaction score
I checked into a hotel on a business trip and was a bit lonely so I thought I'd get me one of those girls you see advertised in phone booths when you're calling for a cab. I grabbed a card on my way in. It was an ad for a girl calling herself Erogonique, a lovely girl, bending over in the photo. She had all the right curves in all the right places, beautiful long wavy hair, long graceful legs all the way up. You know the kind. So I'm in my room and figure, what the heck, I'll give her a call.

"Hello?" the woman says. Wow! She sounded sexy.

"Hi, I hear you give a great massage and I'd like you to come to my room and give me one. No, wait, I should be straight with you.I'm in town all alone and what I really want is $ex. I want it bad, I want it hot, and I want it now. I'm talking kinky the whole night long. You name it, we'll do it. Bring implements, toys, everything you've got in your bag of tricks. We'll go hot and heavy all night; Tie me up, wear a strap on, cover me in chocolate syrup and whipped cream, anything you want baby. Now, how does that sound?"

She says, "That sounds fantastic,...... but for an outside line Sir, you need to press 9."

That's why I don't venture to far from the house. Its taken me years to get a handle on my element and leaving it would surely just lead to utter embarrassment. Last time I ventured out I found myself belly up to a bar in Atlanta and it took me about half a beer to realize I was probably the only homophobe who had ever walked in the place. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Jogeephus":25gc7hk0 said:
That's why I don't venture to far from the house. Its taken me years to get a handle on my element and leaving it would surely just lead to utter embarrassment. Last time I ventured out I found myself belly up to a bar in Atlanta and it took me about half a beer to realize I was probably the only homophobe who had ever walked in the place. :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hopefully you left before someone took a likin' to you and started the smooth talk. :lol:

Jogeephus":ihkvtjxd said:

Been to Lenox Square lately up in Atlanta? I use to take the wife up there before Christmas in order that she could get her shopping done. I normally just sit around on the bench and watch people. I don't think that I saw a single "traditional" couple there except us.

We don't go back anymore....... :help:

TexasBred":2f3ykclo said:
Jogeephus":2f3ykclo said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hopefully you left before someone took a likin' to you and started the smooth talk. :lol:

Charlie Daniels uneasy rider.

grannysoo":2tqnx7sm said:
Jogeephus":2tqnx7sm said:

Been to Lenox Square lately up in Atlanta? I use to take the wife up there before Christmas in order that she could get her shopping done. I normally just sit around on the bench and watch people. I don't think that I saw a single "traditional" couple there except us.

We don't go back anymore....... :help:

We have just been invited for a free weekend in Atlanta to celebrate the opening of a new hotel. My wife is dying to go but I told her I ain't lost nothing up there. But, she batted her eyes at me and now I'm left with no choice but to go. Lord I'm weak. :oops:

Jo bite the bullet and go and I bet you will have a really nice time, the trips you are not looking forwards to always seem to turn out the best.

chrisy":2dwy9vw7 said:
Jo bite the bullet and go and I bet you will have a really nice time, the trips you are not looking forwards to always seem to turn out the best.

I'm having second thoughts now. My son just helped chaperone a Beta Club trip to Atlanta this week. They went to the Fox Theatre and there is a sugar bar right next to the Fox. My son made a blocking move to keep the freaks from having any contact with the children but my son had never seen one of those transformer types before and got caught staring at one. Anyhow, the transtesticle asked him "is this your first time in Atlanta?" My son was speechless. :lol2:

Jogeephus":1qndci17 said:
chrisy":1qndci17 said:

I'm having second thoughts now. My son just helped chaperone a Beta Club trip to Atlanta this week. They went to the Fox Theatre and there is a sugar bar right next to the Fox. My son made a blocking move to keep the freaks from having any contact with the children but my son had never seen one of those transformer types before and got caught staring at one. Anyhow, the transtesticle asked him "is this your first time in Atlanta?" My son was speechless. :lol2:

:lol: :lol:
Spring Break, 1972, NOLA. 3 midwest guys on Bourbon St. Dang, they got clubs where the women are men. Never saw that!! in Indiana. Never been back.

A couple months ago I was out with a some family/friends and had a very unpleasent experience. :help: I was minding my own business and then all of the sudden these girls started hitting on me. :shock: It was very, very awkward. But then to make it worse my brother called my mom and decided to tell her what happened. So of course when I got home she wanted to talk to me about it. :cry2:

FarmGirl10":3e42e5tb said:
A couple months ago I was out with a some family/friends and had a very unpleasent experience. :help: I was minding my own business and then all of the sudden these girls started hitting on me. :shock: It was very, very awkward. But then to make it worse my brother called my mom and decided to tell her what happened. So of course when I got home she wanted to talk to me about it. :cry2:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Did she start you spill off on the lines of, "Some things aren't natrual". :lol:

Jo, it's not funny. :frowns: How would you feel if that happened to you?

FarmGirl10":2d5axstr said:
Jo, it's not funny. :frowns: How would you feel if that happened to you?

Believe me, it has and all you can do about it is laugh. I'd tell you a story but it would get this thread locked in a heartbeat. :nod:

Jogeephus":2ewyo3pt said:
Believe me, it has and all you can do about it is laugh. I'd tell you a story but it would get this thread locked in a heartbeat. :nod:
When people say that it just makes me want to know even more.

FarmGirl10":2aqgmsgd said:
Jogeephus":2aqgmsgd said:
When people say that it just makes me want to know even more.

Six tries and had to delete them all. Lets just say I tollerated someone like this for nearly two months. Had little choice in the matter. Was civil to him when others were not. Being tollerant and civil to him in some sick twisted way must have given him the idea that it was OK to make a move on ME. He figured wrong.

:lol: I'm sorry. Kinda reminds me of the time when my mom's cougar friend started hitting on one of my brothers. :lol: Mom put a stop to that very quickly.

Latest posts