Using Hotel Telephones

Help Support CattleToday:

Since we are on this subject I've got one to share that shouldn't get the thread locked. This is funny and it has a lesson in life about how small the world is.

A guy I work with went to school with a guy - I'll call him Tim - who stayed in the same dorm. An out of the closet, flag carrying, rainbow wearing sugar in his veins, self professed homo moved into the dorm. They said this guy hit on everyone. One night after many beers they bet Tim $100 that he would let sugar britches have his way with him. This was a lot of money and Tim was drunk and agreed. Sugar pants was all to happy to oblidge but Tim backed out and nothing ever happened.

Nearly 20 years had passed and Tim was seeking some financial assistance in a venture and he came by the office. I didn't know him but my partner did and he shared the story with me. Never one to let a good opportunity for a prank to go by I talked with him and did not tell him of our mutual friend. I told him that I thought everything would be in good order but we would have to check with the insurance company about a life insurance policy to insure the loan in the event of his death and for him to come back on Friday.

Friday came and he showed up on time and I told him I was sorry but we couldn't get any insurance on him so we couldn't go forward on the loan. Puzzled he began asking questions. Said he was in perfect health, etc etc. I stayed evasive until he cornered me and asked point blank WHY? I told him the insurance company had him listed as a "HIGH RISK" and the underwriter's wouldn't allow it. Again he went on and on about his health. He was really getting upset and asked "WHY DO THEY HAVE ME LISTED AS HIGH RISK?". I told him the insurance company had him down as having a homsexual encounter back in 1978 in room such and such with a person by the name of "don't remember this" and with the concern over AIDS - just wouldn't insure him. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: You should have seen the look on his face. The blood simply drained from his face and he stammered for words. He admitted being in the room with the fella but adamantly denied ever having any physical contact. He was beside himself and wanted to call the insurance underwriter himself. (I was biting my tongue in half to keep from laughing) Finally, my partner came out from a closed door and let him know of the joke. By far, this is one of the best pranks I've ever pulled on anyone.

Just goes to show you how small the world is. :nod:

This reminds me of a couple years ago...my friend was having a 40th birthday party. Of course everyone was drinking and Jeff heads off to the restroom. The only urinal is next to Byron (who we've known for a long time (married 2 kids,etc.) so not thinking anything about it he starts to do his business. Byron leans over and says, "Hey...you seen Brokeback Mountain?"...I guess Jeff couldn't zip fast enough...he came flying out of that bathroom with Byron behind him laughing his butt off...he said, "I didn't mean it come out like that...I was just asking!"...it was so funny!

:lol2: :lol2: Just goes to show you that there is a time and place for everything. Or most everything anyway.

TB you need to come clean this coffee off of my keyboard!

My ribs have finally quit hurting until now.