Useless but interesting information

Help Support CattleToday:

I've watched mine before a front moves in..you know it's coming from the media.. but they will turn in the direction of it,raise their heads like the smell it coming..like a bull checking heat..

TexasBred":m9qrfz17 said:
Jogeephus":m9qrfz17 said:
Just further proof my cattle are retarded or maybe my compass is off.
Bet it makes finding a gate pure he//.

Funny you mention this because I worked them today and changed the gate setup getting to the water tank and the bunch of retards can't figure out how to get to the water even though they have walked through that gate and lane a million times. :bang: :bang:

Jogeephus":3b2v309q said:
TexasBred":3b2v309q said:
Jogeephus":3b2v309q said:
Just further proof my cattle are retarded or maybe my compass is off.
Bet it makes finding a gate pure he//.

Funny you mention this because I worked them today and changed the gate setup getting to the water tank and the bunch of retards can't figure out how to get to the water even though they have walked through that gate and lane a million times. :bang: :bang:

Don't feel alone. Mine are so flicted that more than once I've seen them stand on the other side of the pond and beller bc they couldn't figure out to walk around and get to me. Same cows. Same pasture. No gates involved. Never understood that.

I always laugh when I move the cows and calves out of the "maternity ward"... and the calves can't see that the electric gate is opened.. so they end up running around and panicking.. and they'll go through the fence where there IS a wire, but not where there isn't one!

Latest posts