Used numerical branding irons?

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot

Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can find used numerical branding irons. Fire heated would be prefered to freeze. If this type of post is not allowed I apologize. I have searched the web, and only find new sets.

Estate sales, auctions - you see some from time to time. I have never bought any. If I needed one particular one now, I would build it. The ones I have are mostly heirloom (not for sale) and fixed to other characters.

I guess something is wrong with me, but craigslist is the least user friendly thing I have ever seen.

Bigfoot":14ge9jil said:
I guess something is wrong with me, but craigslist is the least user friendly thing I have ever seen.

You learn to navigate. Some many stolen items are disbursed there that I have began to boycott the place.

Thought about making some? 1s, 4s, 7s are generally made from flat bar or angle scraps. 2s and 5s are made from combinations of flat bar/angle and pipe scraps. 3s, 6s, 8s, and 9s are generally made from scrap pipe.

Weld multiple characters to a single flat plate and lighly grind them to the same height to ensure even branding.

These are great projects for ag students in classroom shops.

Latest posts