Used Kawasaki Mule value?

Help Support CattleToday:

tom4018

Dumb Old Farmer
Reaction score
Looked at a used Mule today, 2009 Trans Mule Diesel. 1050 miles and 317 hours. The dealer wants $8000 for it. Overall does not look too bad, front skid plate is been hit pretty hard and some of the black plastic around the bottom of floor and wheel is loose or missing.

Any areas of concern that I should really look at?

KBB lists the value at $9300 and NADA shows from $7000-$9000. I almost think the Rangers drive and ride better but this is cheaper.

Brute 23":38j483xv said:
I am not a fan of used atvs/ utvs. Spend the money and buy new IMO. Mules hold their value very well... but I would rather be on the selling end than buying end of the used market.
Ditto!

If your thinking about purchasing a used piece of equipment, the best way is to by from an individual. Most times you will get the truth about what your buying. No little old lady, low hour, lightly used bs.

tom4018":31edb86z said:
Looked at a used Mule today, 2009 Trans Mule Diesel. 1050 miles and 317 hours. The dealer wants $8000 for it. Overall does not look too bad, front skid plate is been hit pretty hard and some of the black plastic around the bottom of floor and wheel is loose or missing.

Any areas of concern that I should really look at?

KBB lists the value at $9300 and NADA shows from $7000-$9000. I almost think the Rangers drive and ride better but this is cheaper.

Another 2K and you get one with zero hours and miles and a year warranty.
good luck