USA Today --- half page ad

Help Support CattleToday:

If you want to trust NASA then here is an article about a retired NASA Scientist and his views on Global Warming.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01151.html

Speaking of bias media, I can not find anywhere in the article the name of this Scientist web page they mention. But they make sure and give you the name of a leftist Environmentalist web site in the article EcoEnquirer.com.

Even when they mention it in the news they do as little as possible to promote the Right sides views, while bending over backwards to support the left.

Caustic I hate to say it but I think you are toying on the verge of being a victim or supporting Welfare here.

If another influenza hits like the Spanish one, I will take care of myself and family, we will wash our hands, stay away from coughing people and hope we are like the 98% that survived the Spanish influenza back in 1918. Think it was even higher survival rate for those in the U.S.

If I do not make it, that is a lot better than living life in a Sky is falling, Cry Wolf, Victim society that the Government is setting up for us now. The one were we can not live with out their help and direction.

Almost a 100 years later after the Spanish Pandemic and we are still going strong and even headed towards being Over Populated.

Also by no means does the view of NASA Scare me! I work, educate, feed my family, teach them right and wrong and what NASA has to say has not one effect on my life one way or another.

I trust the in the Bible when it tells me in Psalms 104:5 that God made the earth and it will last forever. So NASA Can play Chicken Little all they want, but I believe the Sky is not falling.

In the end the only affect they will have on me is how much Tax Dollars I pay to let them research the whole thing. I would much rather my Tax Dollars went to Cypress to help clean up after the hurricane than to NASA to tell me how Global Warming caused the Hurricane in the first place.

aplusmnt":20jefrv8 said:
Caustic I hate to say it but I think you are toying on the verge of being a victim or supporting Welfare here.

If another influenza hits like the Spanish one, I will take care of myself and family, we will wash our hands, stay away from coughing people and hope we are like the 98% that survived the Spanish influenza back in 1918. Think it was even higher survival rate for those in the U.S.

If I do not make it, that is a lot better than living life in a Sky is falling, Cry Wolf, Victim society that the Government is setting up for us now. The one were we can not live with out their help and direction.

Almost a 100 years later after the Spanish Pandemic and we are still going strong and even headed towards being Over Populated.

Also by no means does the view of NASA Scare me! I work, educate, feed my family, teach them right and wrong and what NASA has to say has not one effect on my life one way or another.

I trust the in the Bible when it tells me in Psalms 104:5 that God made the earth and it will last forever. So NASA Can play Chicken Little all they want, but I believe the Sky is not falling.

In the end the only affect they will have on me is how much Tax Dollars I pay to let them research the whole thing. I would much rather my Tax Dollars went to Cypress to help clean up after the hurricane than to NASA to tell me how Global Warming caused the Hurricane in the first place.

Naw son just reality in what the good Lord has said is to come. You seem to want to ignore the last book, you can quote all you want from the previous ones but the last one is of what is to come, thats the one you might want to reread. Especially them plauges.

By the way you talk tough about the Spainish Influenza I bet you would be singing a different tune when its your family. My Grandmother buried a husband and a child that was 1yr 6mo and 2 days
You need to read your history there was no protection for anyone. It can happen again all you can do is to have your ticket ready. That is not a victims thought process but a reality check. Is the mark of the beast is here now?
http://fp.thebeers.f9.co.uk/beast.htm
http://www.stanford.edu/group/virus/uda/
I know Stanford is ran by pinko commies also.

Caustic Burno":z1jduf0h said:
aplusmnt":z1jduf0h said:

Naw son just reality in what the good Lord has said is to come. You seem to want to ignore the last book, you can quote all you want from the previous ones but the last one is of what is to come, thats the one you might want to reread. Especially them plauges.

By the way you talk tough about the Spainish Influenza I bet you would be singing a different tune when its your family. My Grandmother buried a husband and a child that was 1yr 6mo and 2 days
You need to read your history there was no protection for anyone. It can happen again all you can do is to have your ticket ready. That is not a victims thought process but a reality check. Is the mark of the beast is here now?
http://fp.thebeers.f9.co.uk/beast.htm
http://www.stanford.edu/group/virus/uda/
I know Stanford is ran by pinko commies also.

I kind of look at the whole Bible if in Psalms God says the Earth will be here forever, and the Meek Shall inherit it and live there forever. I believe god, because if I did not believe him then I would be calling him a liar and everything ever written would be invalid.

I also see in Revelation at 11:17-18 that backs this up by saying that he will destroy those that are destroying the earth. So much like in Noah's day he will wipe out all the evil and the earth will stand the test of time and Bible Prophecy.

For me to think that rather i drive a Chevy 3500 or a Toyota Prius Hybrid can alter or have an affect on Gods over all plan would be arrogant of me.

Besides if the plagues and Viruses are coming as talked about in Revelation, who am I to try to stop Gods will by Running to the Government to get the latest Vaccination. To be honest I am not all that sure that the Government is doing Gods will in the first place. But then that is a whole other discussion.

In reality there is probably a middle ground between how I feel and how you feel. One of those things that each person has to decide for themselves come time to get that Vaccination the government is offering, I just hope it does not have 666 on the Syringe ;-)

Latest posts