URINE TEST

Help Support CattleToday:

jedstivers

Reaction score
THE JOB - URINE TEST (Whoever wrote this one deserves a HUGE pat on the back!)

Like most folks in this country, I have a job. I work, they pay me.  I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck in my case, I am required to pass a random urine test (with which I have no problem). What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test. So, here is my Question:  Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them? Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their ass - doing drugs, while I work. . . . Can you imagine how much money each state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check? I guess we could title that program, 'Urine or You're Out'. Pass this along if you agree or simply delete if you don't. Hope you all will pass it along, though.  Some thing has to change in this country -- and soon!!!!!!!

Got this in an email today an thought it was pretty good.

Change is on the way Jed, B O said it was. :lol2: :lol2:

Red Bull Breeder":1xpxgim7 said:
Jed they surely ain't no welfare recpients down in the delta is they?

We believe in sharing, Jed and I can bring you a good load if you need them but you have to promise not to bring them back. :lol2: :lol2:

Thanks for the offer curtis, but we got a fair share of them welfare folks around here to. We wouldn't want to go to crossing them delta ones with these hill ones.

Red Bull Breeder":16mst3ud said:
Thanks for the offer curtis, but we got a fair share of them welfare folks around here to. We wouldn't want to go to crossing them delta ones with these hill ones.
Now that would be bad. We also have plenty that can't pass the test.

Red Bull Breeder":16jbld00 said:

Your probably right, their chillins would be too lazy to steal.

Red Bull Breeder":3d09ks7w said:
Jed you might get George at Marshall to take a few off your hands.
Boy he would love that. I saw 3 of his son-in-laws two weeks ago. The one that lives close to you and the one that has been my friend for years and the newest one. We had a gathering at duck camp that was a pretty good time.

Latest posts