URINE TEST

Help Support CattleToday:

wtexasfam

Reaction score
(I sure would like to know who wrote this one! He deserves a HUGE pat on the back!)

Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test with which I have no problem. What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them? Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their BUTT, doing drugs, while I work. Can you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check? Something has to change in this country -- and soon!

Clinton said "A had up, not a hand out". A urine test would be nice but I honestly don't think it would accomplish much. I think most folks on government assistance have a boyfriend or common law husband bringing in the cash. They get food stamps, welfare and low income housing. Why would someoned give up all of that to get a piece of paper saying they are married?

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/hus07.pdf#010

Tons of data on this site. Some of it suprising. A 2004 statistic says 30.5% of white children are born out of wedlock. 68.8 % of black children are born out of wedlock.

Walt

Earl Thigpen":88zxnt2n said:
TexasBred":88zxnt2n said:
I have no problem with Urine Test. One of the few tests I ever passed. :lol2:

I have to study to pass mine! :shock:

HAHAHA....Earl...a six pack or a few "shots" will usually make you smarter. But..you might still fail.

I asked a guy at my work what he thought about taking the urine test. He said "They all tasted the same to me." :shock:

Walt

If only it could happen....

They're all sitting on the porch drinking and smoking by daybreak watching the good people go to work.

One of these days it'll be another Boston Tea Party. :D

Latest posts