Urban Oregonians hope to destroy Livestock industry

Help Support CattleToday:

Society is too far removed from rural life.

I can't remember the amount of people worldwide that would starve with the removal of animal husbandry, but it's an enormous amount.
They make the rules just due to their sheer numbers. Urban life is the path of least resistance but now they want to tell us what to do.

In terms of total barbecue places, (as of 2015) Texas leads the nation, with 2,238 total restaurant locations and 1,931 independent locations. California came in second (1,162 joints) and Florida is third (856).
The following is not really true in regards to the left's actual goal or recommendation but the tweet is accurate in regards to our beef appetite in my state.

abbotburger.jpg

We shall gather at the smoker...

Testify brothers!
smoker.jpg

Last edited:
I am not overly worried. Even in the land of weird there are enough meat eating people to shoot this down
I agree, but it's made it this far. Don't think they'll just give up and go away when it doesn't pass the first time.

I agree, but it's made it this far. Don't think they'll just give up and go away when it doesn't pass the first time.
I don't know that they got enough signatures to put it on the ballet. I am certain they won't give up. I am also certain that if they did somehow get it passed local enforcement in eastern Oregon wouldn't happen.
It was on the ballet to take all of eastern Oregon and most of southwestern Oregon and make it into part of Idaho. I am certain that will pass in this county. There is president for this . The Washington/ Idaho border was adjusted in 1958.
There are very literally bumper stickers around Portland that read "Keep Portland Weird". And not just a few of them.

? What referendum I thought there was something a while back that people signed. I also am no longer a member of the national or state cattle association's.
The beef check off referendum is a long overdue request for qualifying producers to provide their input on the program. Affiliation with various and sundry association's not required.
https://www.r-calfusa.com/checkoff-petition/

I don't know that they got enough signatures to put it on the ballet. I am certain they won't give up. I am also certain that if they did somehow get it passed local enforcement in eastern Oregon wouldn't happen.
It was on the ballet to take all of eastern Oregon and most of southwestern Oregon and make it into part of Idaho. I am certain that will pass in this county. There is president for this . The Washington/ Idaho border was adjusted in 1958.
There are very literally bumper stickers around Portland that read "Keep Portland Weird". And not just a few of them.
Similar situation here. There have been petitions to make Chicago and the surrounding counties the 51st state so the other 85% of the state can quit supporting them. IL would be a red state without Chicago.

Similar situation here. There have been petitions to make Chicago and the surrounding counties the 51st state so the other 85% of the state can quit supporting them. IL would be a red state without Chicago.
Often hear about racism in Chicago. How do we accept that all the time? Here's who runs the city.

A city with complete gun control- CHICAGO
Systemic Racism in Chicago?

1. 2,240 Shootings, 440 Homicides from January thru July 2020. Almost every shooter and homicide was BLACK - 97.7%, but BLM and Chicago's Democratic Politicians blame "police and systemic racism."

2. The Chicago mayor is black.

3. The Superintendent of Police is black.

4. The Cook County States' Attorney is black.

5. The Chief Judge of Cook County Circuit Courts is black.

6 The Illinois Attorney General is black.

7. The Chicago Fire Department Commissioner is black.

8. The Cook County Board President is black.

9. The State Senate Majority Leader is black.

10. The Illinois Lieutenant Governor is black.

11. The Illinois Secretary of State is black.

12. The Clerk of the Circuit Court of Cook County is black.

13. The Cook County Clerk is black.

14. The Chicago Treasurer is black.

15. The Chicago Police Board President is black.

16. The Chicago Transit Authority President is black.

17. The CEO of Chicago Public Schools is black.

18. The Commissioner of the Department of Water Management is black.

19. 40% of the City Council belong to the Black Caucus.

The average pay check is $122,304 annually each, PLUS $122,000 per year for expenses. State pensions are for life at 80% of last paycheck.

Republican head count in the City Council is ZERO.

William Hale Thompson was the last Republican Mayor of Chicago in 1931.

For 89 years Democrats have controlled the Chicago Mayor's Office.

At the end of fiscal 2019 the Chicago deficit was $838,200,000!

Can someone please explain how it's possible for Republicans, Donald Trump in particular, or white people in general, to be responsible for Chicago's horrendously dismal condition?

The 5 largest ethnic groups in Chicago, IL are White (Non-Hispanic) (33.3%), Black or African American (Non-Hispanic) (29%), White (Hispanic) (18.1%), Other (Hispanic) (8.88%), and Asian (Non-Hispanic) (6.65%)

Latest posts