Uploading Photos

Help Support CattleToday:

herfdog

Reaction score
If it says Uploading Photos but nothing appears, your image is too large, either in file size or dimensions or both. It will take very large images but giant images.

Does anyone know how to change image size or file size for pictures so they will load in ranchers.net?
thanks

herfdog":2udz0hv9 said:
If it says Uploading Photos but nothing appears, your image is too large, either in file size or dimensions or both. It will take very large images but giant images.

Does anyone know how to change image size or file size for pictures so they will load in ranchers.net?
thanks
I quit trying ranchers and am using photobucket now it is easier most of the time

It is not working for me I must be doing something wrong but I dont know what I followed the directions
I got the img to the post but no picture

I use photobucket too. Works for me. I could never get my pics to post any other way.

Now if you are using photobucket and you are talking about that "img" code, click it so it high lights then right click your mouse and click on Copy. When you come to the board and go to post right click your mouse again and click on on Paste. That should bring up your pic.

I edit mine in 'paint' - go to 'image' on the top bar, select 'stretch/skew' and alter the percentage of both sides equally. Usually I take them down to 30%, if I want slightly better quality 40%. Then it's easy to upload over a dial-up connection. Save the file with a new name.
I've never had any problem uploading to ranchers.net - it does take 20 minutes or so but so do most things when you're on rural dial-up.

Latest posts