Updates.....

Help Support CattleToday:

angie1

Reaction score
Promised I would update the pups when they got a little older (and cuter). They are 7 weeks old today, and I have one left to sell. Here they are!

pup1.jpg

pup2.jpg

pup3.jpg

pup4.jpg

Thanks guys!

Yep, they are Aussies. Not a one looks like the other, and none of them look like either parent ~ it just about kills me to wait 2 months to see whats in there! It has been a pleasure having them though. :nod:

angie":1ugnft2d said:
Thanks guys!

Yep, they are Aussies. Not a one looks like the other, and none of them look like either parent ~ it just about kills me to wait 2 months to see whats in there! It has been a pleasure having them though. :nod:

I'd give my right ..... well...I'd sure like to have one anyway.Shame your'e so far away.

TexasBred":1hgshzff said:
I'd give my right ..... well...I'd sure like to have one anyway.Shame your'e so far away.
You are right, Tx is a long way south to send a pup ~ but stranger things have happened. :nod:

As a breed, I sincerely feel they are fantastic animals. Terribly versatile, they can do anything well. Mine are special to me, but I am thinking you could find one closer to home and keep all your parts in the bargain!

Keren":37wixwzx said:
oh man, angie, can you pack up the little red and tan pup and send it express air mail to me??
I know ~ isn't he sweet!! I wish I could, I know that he would be getting a wonderful home. He is the smallest of the bunch, but he doesn't take any flack from his brothers at all. He'd be a big help to you with your goats, that's for sure! :nod:

TexasBred":e9qfpyfh said:
angie":e9qfpyfh said:
Thanks guys!

my sister rescued her dog from Florida..aren't TX and MN about the same distance as ME & FL? :p She came up on a truck and she had to go pick her up in New Hampshire.
Darling puppies!! I'd want to keep all of em!

LoveMoo11":2hwuihun said:
TexasBred":2hwuihun said:
angie":2hwuihun said:
Thanks guys!

my sister rescued her dog from Florida..aren't TX and MN about the same distance as ME & FL? :p She came up on a truck and she had to go pick her up in New Hampshire.
Darling puppies!! I'd want to keep all of em!

Let's see...Angie is in Minn...I'm in Texas...somewhere in Kansas or Missouri should be about half way. We could meet at dun's place and "walk the dog". ;-) Angie I'll bring BBQ and Lone Star Beer for you. (Texans won't drink it anyway)....you leave the lutefish at home.

TB ~ just got off the phone to your wife (who BTW was busy doing "everything around here" ( :lol2: )). She said you need PO's permission to cross state lines, so that probably won't work for you. :help: Keep the Lone Star handy, and a bottle of tea paste in the frig. I and mine just might pull up one of these days with a pup in the truck. First of July today, and I am wearing 3 shirts. :mad: Something has to give!

Oh Angie, I just saw the pics; they are absolutely adorable .How can you even let them go ?

They all remind me of my little girl Steffie when we brought her home 12 years ago.. Those little faces, how can anyone resist.

TB I think you definitely should make a road trip and grab the last little one left.. :nod: :)

angie":37v8lfgb said:
TB ~ just got off the phone to your wife (who BTW was busy doing "everything around here" ( :lol2: )). She said you need PO's permission to cross state lines, so that probably won't work for you. :help: Keep the Lone Star handy, and a bottle of tea paste in the frig. I and mine just might pull up one of these days with a pup in the truck. First of July today, and I am wearing 3 shirts. :mad: Something has to give!

Oh my God....come on down...you can slip into that little "String Bikini" and drink cold Lone Star Long Necks. If you can drink that stuff you can probably get a ride in Willie Nelson's bus and maybe have a smoke too. :lol2: :lol2:..................wife's calling...I gotta go. :oops:

hillsdown":37ow88pf said:
Oh Angie, I just saw the pics; they are absolutely adorable .How can you even let them go ?

They all remind me of my little girl Steffie when we brought her home 12 years ago.. Those little faces, how can anyone resist.

TB I think you definitely should make a road trip and grab the last little one left.. :nod: :)

HD I'd love to have it but this big old white Pyrenees we have would probably "lead it astray"....you know...start hangin out late at night...not coming home...no explaination of where they've been...bad breath.. :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts