Updated pic Young Longhorn bull

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint

Reaction score
This is the most recent pic of a 14 mo. bull we will be using as a herd sire next year.

100_0438.JPG

Wow! He's grown a lot since the last pic I saw of him! He looks good. How's his temperment been? I hope he works out well for y'all! Good luck!

Jay

Thanks, Jay. He's more of a nuisance than ever. :lol: Our first show of the season is tonight at the Williamson Co. fair. Unfortunately, I had to come back to work, but the wife and stepson are taking him.

warpaint":12en9wf3 said:
Thanks, Jay. He's more of a nuisance than ever. :lol: Our first show of the season is tonight at the Williamson Co. fair. Unfortunately, I had to come back to work, but the wife and stepson are taking him.

If he's at the fair, who's holding the fence up? :lol:

cfpinz

cfpinz":fdsykt5x said:
warpaint":fdsykt5x said:

If he's at the fair, who's holding the fence up? :lol:

cfpinz

Pic was taken yesterday. The fair is only about 40 miles from where we live and they are goin up today. :lol:

warpaint":7ukwbpdk said:
A quick update;
He took 1st place in his class, a Reserve Championship, and a Reserve Grand Championship last night at the fair.

How many in his class?

WORANCH":18t4oo3t said:
warpaint":18t4oo3t said:
A quick update;
He took 1st place in his class, a Reserve Championship, and a Reserve Grand Championship last night at the fair.

How many in his class?

Don't really know, as I wasn't there. Wife will hopefully come on today with more details. I know for sure there were 5 in the class with him, but could be more.

warpaint":3jwrdj17 said:
WORANCH":3jwrdj17 said:
warpaint":3jwrdj17 said:
A quick update;

How many in his class?

Don't really know, as I wasn't there. Wife will hopefully come on today with more details. I know for sure there were 5 in the class with him, but could be more.

He's a May '05 bull right? He's looking good, looks like he's grown since i saw him at World. Congrats on the win.

Ryan":1sm5eyu6 said:
warpaint":1sm5eyu6 said:
WORANCH":1sm5eyu6 said:
warpaint":1sm5eyu6 said:
A quick update;

How many in his class?

He's a May '05 bull right? He's looking good, looks like he's grown since i saw him at World. Congrats on the win.

Nope. Born 6/03/05.

warpaint":3uizazz2 said:
Ryan":3uizazz2 said:
WORANCH":3uizazz2 said:
A quick update;

How many in his class?

Nope. Born 6/03/05.

Well atleast i got the class right. Half the time i cant remember what month mine were born, but i could tell you what class they are in (Jan/Feb, Mar/APR, May/June).

That guy looks familiar, Paint! I believe I've scratched his head before, maybe I was dreaming though.

Seriously though, he's filled out a lot since the end of may. Very nice!

El_Putzo":3pdklha3 said:
That guy looks familiar, Paint! I believe I've scratched his head before, maybe I was dreaming though.

Seriously though, he's filled out a lot since the end of may. Very nice!

Musta been a dream, Putzo!
We all know you would'nt be caught dead pettin no bovine! :lol: