Update

Help Support CattleToday:

Mahoney Pursley Ranch

Reaction score
Things are goin good! Got the mobile home bought this morning out of FtWorth, got the garage arranged to be built. Will be out there either Oct 10th or 17th to see the land and where everthing is going to go. Bring the bride back to Phoenix on the 24th of Oct. then turn around and head back to Texas by myself to get everything handled. Am I excited? YES !!! :cboy:

Congrats to you!!! Thanks for the update :lol: :lol: :cboy: :cboy: :cboy:

bring some rain with you! we haven't had a good soaking since the middle of July down here. but you did miss the hottest part of the summer. It's supposed to be in the double digits from now on. Very nice today, high of about 83°, low in upper 60's this morning, heavy dew on the grass!

***Macon, I know rain may be a 4 letter word to you and D R at this time, but everything missed us this past couple of weeks!

We haven't had any rain since Ivan left. :D

D.R. doesn't seem to be so lucky. Jeanne's gone and it's still misting. Makes for a lot of misery. :cry:

We got a couple of inches over the weekend. Sure could use a couple more. Hope all is okay with DR

So I walk into my office this morning and it's decorated in a Texas theme!! Cows,boots,cattle hung every where!! Having a going away BBQ in my honor. It's been a great 12 years here but I am really looking forward to the change and the country life. :cboy: :D

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":1g86qrlq said:
So I walk into my office this morning and it's decorated in a Texas theme!!
Sounds like your co-workers think a lot of you, Mahoney! Or maybe just did it for an excuse in case they got caught going through your desk.....

Texan--- They go through my stuff all the time LOL Showmom---- Been in the auto dealer service business for 35 years in one way or the other, Service Director,Service Manager,Service Advisor,Dispatcher etc.

Yes it does ! Tomorrow is my last day and it will be bitter sweet,I have enjoyed the last 12 years at this delaership,made some good friends. Retired, Hmmm I think I'm going to be working harder on the ranch than I ever have. But ya know what, I'm gonna love every minuet of it ! :D

txshowmom":40aqrgek said:
What part of Texas are you moving to?

txshowmom":40aqrgek said:
What do you do in Pheonix?

do you even read anyone else's posts or are you just too busy typing your own opinions & jumping down people's throats? he's answered both of these questions several times in several different posts.

btw, congratulations Mahoney, good luck in your move & welcome to Texas.

I hate to disagree with you txag but she could have easily not read the posts where he told where he was moving. Seems like the latest sport on this board is to take everything txshowmom says and turn it against her. Tsk tsk.

txag":2am5eak8 said:
txshowmom":2am5eak8 said:
What part of Texas are you moving to?

txshowmom":2am5eak8 said:
What do you do in Pheonix?

do you even read anyone else's posts or are you just too busy typing your own opinions & jumping down people's throats? he's answered both of these questions several times in several different posts.

btw, congratulations Mahoney, good luck in your move & welcome to Texas.

cherokeeruby":1t36dpgw said:
I hate to disagree with you txag but she could have easily not read the posts where he told where he was moving. Seems like the latest sport on this board is to take everything txshowmom says and turn it against her. Tsk tsk.

and i'm not disagreeing with you, Ruby. i could see how something could easily be overlooked. i myself don't read all the threads if the title doesn't interest me or if it has taken a direction that doesn't interest me. BUT, since Aug 23 (a little over a month), txshowmom has made over 546 posts. most people haven't made that many in a year. if all (or even more than 10%) of the posts actually said something, it might not be so bad. it's sad that posts are actually now being prefaced "no offense, txshowmom". previously, such a disclaimer was unheard of. i'm starting to think maybe she's Ellie Mae's mother.

Latest posts