Update

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl_telly_369

Reaction score
I'm not on much any more due to college, dr appointments, work, and the animals, but I'm trying to get on more. And thought I should let you guys know I'm due in April.

cowgirl_telly_369":3tfbgl03 said:
I'm not on much any more due to college, dr appointments, work, and the animals, but I'm trying to get on more. And thought I should let you guys know I'm due in April.
due to what :p

Good luck with everything Telly, you are going to face alot of challenges.

If at all possible I hope that you can continue your education.

hillsdown":12twl77q said:
Good luck with everything Telly, you are going to face alot of challenges.

If at all possible I hope that you can continue your education.

I'm planning on staying in college through my pregnancy. And planning on switching on online classes closer to my due date, to make things a lot easier so I don't get behind on homework.

Here's 11 1/2 weeks. Just hit 12 weeks today.
11_5_weeks.jpg

cowgirl_telly_369":ib3nvpcw said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":ib3nvpcw said:
ga. prime":ib3nvpcw said:
What is this an update of?

I reckon the calf growing inside her.
:D Might as well be a calf at the rate I'm outgrowing my clothes.

Well now your eating for two instead of one. I didnt mean to offend. Sorry if I did. I thought it was funny and all you raise cattle and so I said the calf growing in there lol. I wonder what its birthweight and weaning weight would be?

Are you gonna find out if it's a boy or girl,or are you gonna be supprised?? Have a happy baby :heart:

yep congratulations,, my sister just had a baby,,, don't know what it is yet. so i dont know if im a aunt or a uncle :cowboy:

alacattleman":3l4ow01c said:
yep congratulations,, my sister just had a baby,,, don't know what it is yet. so i dont know if im a aunt or a uncle :cowboy:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You probably need to find out before you get dressed to go out in public.
Cal

Calman":v4gu4vac said:
alacattleman":v4gu4vac said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You probably need to find out before you get dressed to go out in public.
Cal
:help: I'm confunked I thought you would be an Uncle no matter what sex the baby was! :???: :? Niece....Nephew?????

Latest posts