Update

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl_telly_369":jvh52vmt said:
He's just a royal pain in the butt. I'm not with him anymore, as he had major anger issues, told me he hoped I lost it and tried punching me in the stomach.
I'm sure he loved his fat lip from a pregnant girl at 5' 2" and 112 pounds :p
On top of that, there are plenty of people that look much better than him. And have a lot more maturity than he has at a younger age.

Lol..Apparently I made him cry too. Just love the harassment of every day texts from him. Including him thinking I wanted a picture of him today after I told him that He was right that I don't think about him and got told I only think about myself and got called a lovely name. Can't wait til he finally leaves me alone until the baby is here! Hopefully it's soon that he decides its best to stop

It's too bad some folks have to act that way, he should man up and do what's right. But remember you have all the power and strength. You can always send the state after him and let him help pay for your child's needs. My son and his girlfriend got pregnant, yes my son and his girlfriend, he knew the baby was half his and she was carrying his child. This was 6 yrs ago.... nothing changes the world of family members like a new born baby. My first granddaughter! :D

Good luck and congrats!
Alan

I have been trying to keep my hands off of this one. But just gotta say this....that man/boy is your childs father. That ain't gonna change. You liked him well enough at some point. You need to figure out how to make sure that child has an opportunity to know who he/she is and where she/he came from, so you need to deal with the father of your child in a positive manner. Sounds like a challenge for you but your child deserves the effort. I'll step down now. :tiphat: Good luck and best wishes. :wave:

CKC1586":3dfyk99y said:
I have been trying to keep my hands off of this one. But just gotta say this....that man/boy is your childs father. That ain't gonna change. You liked him well enough at some point. You need to figure out how to make sure that child has an opportunity to know who he/she is and where she/he came from, so you need to deal with the father of your child in a positive manner. Sounds like a challenge for you but your child deserves the effort. I'll step down now. :tiphat: Good luck and best wishes. :wave:

It's easy for folks like me to set back and give advice, the boy sounds violent and stressed out. But it's no reason to thrust a baby into a bad home life.... yes maybe in time things will change, but these young folks need to figure things out for themselves. This is not a new problem, my dad and mom got married because he got his girlfriend pregnant, that was 1957.... he manned up did not get violent. Their marriage only lasted 52 yrs.... so far. My point is they started it right, not by trying to hit someone with the intent of killing the baby. Tilly I know the type of stress you guys are going through, I remember well my son knowing that his young life has just changed, but what a blessing a baby is.

Now I'll try to pipe down and mind my own business.
Alan

Alan":1rb5bfgp said:
CKC1586":1rb5bfgp said:

It's easy for folks like me to set back and give advice, the boy sounds violent and stressed out. But it's no reason to thrust a baby into a bad home life.... yes maybe in time things will change, but these young folks need to figure things out for themselves. This is not a new problem, my dad and mom got married because he got his girlfriend pregnant, that was 1957.... he manned up did not get violent. Their marriage only lasted 52 yrs.... so far. My point is they started it right, not by trying to hit someone with the intent of killing the baby. Tilly I know the type of stress you guys are going through, I remember well my son knowing that his young life has just changed, but what a blessing a baby is.

Now I'll try to pipe down and mind my own business.
Alan
Okay, just one more comment. I wasn't suggesting she try to reconcile with the guy or marry him, only that regardless he is the childs father...good bad or ugly, that ain't gonna change. It will be important to be careful of how the little one hears his mom talk about his dad. She needs to focus on herself and that little being she is growing. Staying away from him and his violent behavior should be first priority.

Alan":jw3ntrek said:
This is not a new problem, my dad and mom got married because he got his girlfriend pregnant, that was 1957.... he manned up did not get violent. Their marriage only lasted 52 yrs.... so far. My point is they started it right,
Alan
For some reason this part sounds important to me.
Of course I am 'old fashioned'.

I heard the heartbeat last Thursday. Just got over a bladder infection. I get to find out the gender November 18th.

If you'll get cranberry capsules,take 3 or 4 each night,you won't get another bladder infection.. I can't stand cranberry juice,and it's got way too much sugar anyways.

peg4x4":py3n1wj8 said:
I can't stand cranberry juice,and it's got way too much sugar anyways.

I get the mixed version of cranberry juice. Cran/Apple etc. Dilute it with water.

Obviously I passed yet another kidney stone recently. Didn't even go to the Dr this time. The stone must have been small too. Didn't even go to the Dr because I didn't have signs of infection. Went to the Dr a few years back and scan found four small stones.

If I only knew what caused them I'd quit it :D

According to the net--calcium combines with oxcilates to form christals which bind together and form stones.
You're not gonna like what's high in oxcilates~~~Beer/coffee/fruit juice/tea to name a few..

backhoeboogie":3623imnx said:
peg4x4":3623imnx said:
I can't stand cranberry juice,and it's got way too much sugar anyways.

I get the mixed version of cranberry juice. Cran/Apple etc. Dilute it with water.

Obviously I passed yet another kidney stone recently. Didn't even go to the Dr this time. The stone must have been small too. Didn't even go to the Dr because I didn't have signs of infection. Went to the Dr a few years back and scan found four small stones.

If I only knew what caused them I'd quit it :D
I can't handle the cranberry juice. Tried cran-apple and it wasn't much better. Somebody gave me some cran-grape and much to my surprise, that stuff is good. Don't know if it is as 'good for you' as the other or not.

Do you know what is in cranberry juice, other than Vit. C, that is supposed to be so good for you?

Ryder":3en34mtf said:
chrisy":3en34mtf said:
http://nccam.nih.gov/health/cranberry/
hope this may answer your question Mr Ryder.
So they are saying they don't know either. :dunce:
So it would appear....I was once told a pinch of BiCarbonate of Soda in a cup of warm water would help with the pain of passing water. Helped a bit, but I find eating Blueberries best, nicer than Cranberries.

Latest posts