Update on my prayer request for little boy

Help Support CattleToday:

Horticattleman

Reaction score
2 year old Christopher had his 4th open heart surgery and everything seems to be going ok. His little pacemaker was giving trouble and has been repaired and the cath they put in was a little small and he swole up like a baloon. They changed the cath and he is doing much better. They said it is the last open heart surgery they can do. If this doesn't work, he will need a heart transplant. We will all hope this works needless to say. Thank you guys for the prayers and I hope you will continue to keep him in your prayers.

so glad he seems tobe doing ok.heres hoping he continues to improve an get better.

It is heart breaking to hear about a child that is suffering like Chris. He and his family are in our prayers.

Horticattleman, I am new to this board and this was the first post I have seen on this subject. It is a terrible thing for a child and his family to endure. Prayers will be sent.

I am praying for Christopher and his family. May God's will be done and may He receive the glory and honor.

Latest posts