update on my parents car fire

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Well, I've had a little project lately. Seems my parents car fire was arson. Retribution against my drug addict brother. So, I had some information on who was involved and found the weakest link.
That weakest link I leaned on hard in a way that only the oldest bat shyt crazy brother can. Tonight, I was able to convince him to make an anonymous phone call to the cops. They didn't have enough info or cause to make any moves.
They do now. He spilled it all, and ended up giving them his name because I told him I would call and verify that he had called with the info he had.Also found out that there was another person directly involved.
I Called them up, asked if he had called, and they verified he called and gave it all up. Including his name because he wanted to make sure the cops would tell me that he had indeed called in.
He thinks he's safe now and that he's my new best friend. Nothing like keepin my hands clean

Nope. But it puts the ball in motion for the legal system. They're looking at attempted murder since it caught their house on fire too.
Its what I can do for now.

Dang Hook, I'm sorry your family has to go thru something like this. I'm glad you are getting something done though. Just be careful with this type, they generally don't have much to lose or care if they do.

I'm not too concerned. The weak link was so scared he was crying. Now they get to all turn on each other instead of me or my parents.

Drugs can sure drag all members of the family through the gutter.

There are times when SSS comes to mind. Especially when scum bags come in and violate your home and property.

I hate you are going through this Hook. Keep resisting the temptations no matter how hard it is.

The urge to sss is a lot easier to resist on this one than the last thing we went thru. It is tempting but not worth it

Not being a know it all, but be careful posting about it anywhere. Those documents can easily be found and if it is incriminating actually can be used against you. These types of idiots are lower than rats, they will cry in front of you but behind your back or in the dark of night, just be careful.

I'm very much aware that posts can be used as evidence. I've haven't done anything illegal and don't plan on it.