Update on Jakob Yoder

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven

Reaction score
The comment on Hutterites on one of the other threads got me to thinking about Jakob Yoder. As some may remember, Inyati left this area about 5 years ago to join an Amish community. He took on the name of Jakob Yoder and they married him to a young girl named Rosanna. She was only 24 and he was 62 at the time. Well, I drove over there today. Jakob and Rosanna have 5 children - ages 1, 2, 3 , 4 and 5. He told me he is pretty sure the 1 and 2 year olds are not his. He said they both have ears like Hans Yoder. He saw the blank look on my face and he explained that their ears are extremely small and folded inward. Like a tulip ready to bloom. He said he is pretty sure Hans is homozygous for those type ears because the entire line of Hans Yoders has those type ears. Hans belongs to the Ear Bud Yoders.

I ask Jakob, if that bothered him that Rosanna lacked fidelity. He said Heck no. He said he works in the furniture shop and sleeps down there most nights. He said Hans is a great guy. Strong as a bull. He said they were unrolling hay yesterday and Hans can push a roll around better than their bulls can.

Anyway, Inyati, I mean Jakob, is doing fine.

I heard Hans talking one day. He was making plans for some sort of "sneak attack". Sounded like he was going to do it more for fun that reproduction though.

TexasBred":2xqm8jiw said:
I heard Hans talking one day. He was making plans for some sort of "sneak attack". Sounded like he was going to do it more for fun that reproduction though.

Inyati told me something else. He said Rosanna spends most of her time with Hans, and that don't seem to bother Inyati. But he said at least once a month, she wants to spend the night with Inyati. You see, the Hans Yoders are also known to be the Unhung Yoders. I guess body size does not always mean other parts are also proportional. Lol

Latest posts