• 8- When does her CD come out?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9- Beautiful voice. A definite star!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MelAikins

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friend Jessica has been singing since..well...forever! She was spotted at a local fair in Ohio by Patty Loveless bass guitarist, Micheal Bowden, and was signed to a developmental music deal with Warner Brothers records. Since then she has been on many news broadcasts, radio shows..and even appeared on Saaly Jesse Raphel, where she sang 2 songs. She has opened for such headliners as: Charlie Daniels, Sherrie Austin, Joe Diffie, and Lee Roy Parnell. She was also featured once in an article in Seventeen magazine, as a rising star!She moved to Nashville, two years ago, and has performed as a regular at Tootsie's Orchard Lounge, The Bluebird Cafe, Hall of Fame bar, Broken Spoke, and the Boardwalk Café. She is currently working with Faith Hill producer, Ray Bruce, and Brent Hendrich. I am making a fansite for her and would like to add some reviews on the homepage. So listen to these songs...and post a review and you may see your review on the website!

Downloads may take awhile to load. Depending on your connection speed.

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...9O19T7RJ2P6VLA1

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...E40ZNMRP222PEVA

You have 7 days from the day of this post..before the links expire. Don't be left out. Be heard!

Just a word of caution........ I wouldn't suggest anyone to visit sites posted by some "one-post-wonders" there is a high probability of virus and adaware infection on some sites and they sent out links to ramdom chat rooms, discussion boards, and such diresting traffic back to their site to prolifferate their demon vermin :mad: (i.e. spam, viruses, adaware, spyware) IMO :D

Latest posts