Unsolicited comment

Help Support CattleToday:

i thought so too at first but now i actually kind of like it. i check in on several computers and now with the new login, no matter which computer i use, it only brings up the new stuff.[/img]

dunmovin":1p2sxsxs said:
New formats stinks!!!!!!!

dun

I agree with Dun 100%. This is getting way more complicated than it has to be. I hope some of the other packages out there (that preserve the multi-thread layout on one page) will be considered. While we all appreciate the board, most of us don't have time to sort thru all this each time we get a chance to check in.

Craig-TX

if you register, when you log in, an option is to read "messages since last visit" or something to that effect. it then lists only the new stuff. cuts out all the sorting.

AGREE

Craig-TX":139cawjy said:
dunmovin":139cawjy said:
New formats stinks!!!!!!!

dun

I agree with Dun 100%. This is getting way more complicated than it has to be. I hope some of the other packages out there (that preserve the multi-thread layout on one page) will be considered. While we all appreciate the board, most of us don't have time to sort thru all this each time we get a chance to check in.

Craig-TX

friggin' oltimers...lol!
I hated it at first too, but it has grown on me!
Look at the post about horns on the beginners page, that takes up so much space on the first page it pretty kicks everything else off....I hate having to scroll all the way down the page to see if any new responses have been written. This is the look of most boards, so I guess I have just gotten used to it.

Latest posts