United Nations Anti-Meat Campaign

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus":3e6v9uk5 said:
Heard on the news today that the UN's environmental adviser has asked everyone forego eating meat at least one day a week due to the harmful affect meat has on the environment. He stated something about methane being 27 times more damaging to the ozone layer than CO2. This must be really important since this is the same organization that stood by and watched nearly a million Rwandans massacred just a few years ago and did nothing to stop it.

Not to worry, I'm sure they'll just pass resolution after endless resolution and never really do anything .

Larry

I heard this morning that the new Farmer's Almanac is predicting global cooling for the next 50 years.

Crowderfarms":2nanktva said:
What we really need to do is exit the United Nations.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

...and kick the whole Turtle Bay mafia out on their keisters (unless we want them to stay local so we can keep tabs on them ;-) ).

perda04":2qaq1mcj said:
green_church.gif

I like that cartoon. My two cents is that I dont think that man is capable of making the planet warm up. The planet does go through cooling and warming and thats the work of God. Its kinda funny that the person who brought us the "unconvienent truth" also has a large company selling carbon credits and flies all around the country (world for that matter) in private jets. Its all a ploy for new types of industry and to make Americans to feel guilty and spend money on something we cant control anyway. Jmho.

I also thinks its a shame that the conservatives are starting to get on board with this sillyness.