Unhappy With Cow

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven

Reaction score
I bought this cow from Fire Sweep Simmentals. She has had only 2 calves. Does anyone think I am justified in requesting some compensation?

2555j0o.jpg

Was there a gun pointed at you at the time of the transaction?

if not then let the buyer beware.

you did not reveal a price.....might or might not have been a heck of a good deal.

I would want to see pictures from all sides not just the a$$ end. Might be more to this complaint than is being stated. I thought you two were buddies from other threads.

farmerjan":3r88sd7z said:
I would want to see pictures from all sides not just the a$$ end. Might be more to this complaint than is being stated. I thought you two were buddies from other threads.

I better come clean. A little early morning humor! I thought I could run it past her. She is as busy as bee. So good time to have fun at her expense. Lol

Bright Raven":31etw4j7 said:
I bought this cow from Fire Sweep Simmentals. She has had only 2 calves. Does anyone think I am justified in requesting some compensation?

2555j0o.jpg

No. I think you should send her a letter apologizing for taking advantage of her when you bought the cow, along with a check for $500.00.

With that long nose and slick hair I'd say she has some brimmer in her. You should be able to unload her on caustic or brute pretty easy

Bright Raven":24ejtj50 said:
I bought this cow from Fire Sweep Simmentals. She has had only 2 calves.
Does anyone think I am justified in requesting some compensation?
She looks pettable, so why would you be unhappy?
What was your reasoning and expectations when you selected her for purchase?

Yes, I think you are justified in requesting compensation....
IF you can prove there was wilful misrepresentation which caused you financial damage.
Check your warranty for coverage and recourse options. :)

Bright Raven":cfqk77q4 said:

2555j0o.jpg
Don't see a problem here, looks like something a retired pirate would cherish

M & P":3kpnkfx9 said:
Bright Raven":3kpnkfx9 said:

2555j0o.jpg

:lol: you are just being a homer. Protecting a fellow Missouri cattle producer. Where are you?

Craig Miller":1pziwudg said:
With that long nose and slick hair I'd say she has some brimmer in her. You should be able to unload her on caustic or brute pretty easy

Should be worth at least $2,000 in the south. :nod:

Bright Raven":71qx8oss said:
M & P":71qx8oss said:
Bright Raven":71qx8oss said:

2555j0o.jpg

:lol: you are just being a homer. Protecting a fellow Missouri cattle producer. Where are you?
I'm up North Central MO, only two calves she's got a long ways to go. All you need is one of those highly recommended Craigslist Bulls :hide:

Something about that picture don't look real,looks like a cartoon cow, does not look like she has hair,too slick.

cowboy43":3hccpfn0 said:
Something about that picture don't look real,looks like a cartoon cow, does not look like she has hair,too slick.

It is real. I belong to a Pakistan Cattle Group. They put some kinda oil on their cattle as an aniontment.

Based on what I see. A lot of their cattle is Brahman influenced. Very sparse hair to almost none. They do have modern breeds. In fact, I helped one guy get semen on Simmental bulls at select sires.

Bright Raven":iwyqjnmg said:
cowboy43":iwyqjnmg said:

It is real. I belong to a Pakistan Cattle Group. They put some kinda oil on their cattle as an aniontment.

Based on what I see. A lot of their cattle is Brahman influenced. Very sparse hair to almost none. They do have modern breeds. In fact, I helped one guy get semen on Simmental bulls at select sires.
Does she eat curry in her grain ??

ALACOWMAN":3ezo6djc said:
Bright Raven":3ezo6djc said:
cowboy43":3ezo6djc said:

Does she eat curry in her grain ??

If they do, it works:

30tgb3k.jpg

zwxevd.jpg

Latest posts