Unhappy With Cow

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't see a problem and like it better than the five legged cow you bought from her last year that you kept complaining about. I don't understand how you could complain about a fifth leg after wasting six hours of her time kicking the tires on the cow before buying it only to complain about the fifth leg after you got it home like it was some surprise to you but then again you did mention she was easy on the eyes didn't you?

Hey now! Here I am busy, grading research papers and preparing my loyal college students for the final next week and you pull this crap????
Geesh! Obviously, you are bored!

M & P":265e6j4s said:
Bright Raven":265e6j4s said:
M & P":265e6j4s said:
Don't see a problem here, looks like something a retired pirate would cherish

:lol: you are just being a homer. Protecting a fellow Missouri cattle producer. Where are you?
I'm up North Central MO, only two calves she's got a long ways to go. All you need is one of those highly recommended Craigslist Bulls :hide:

I was thinking he should flush her and use all those Simmie gals as recips...with some quality Corriente bull semen :hide:

Craig Miller":3p7semur said:
Now that's a big cow
Strongly resembles some of the "ladies" he's described as courting when he lived in Colorado. :lol: :lol: Slick,shiny and big breasted. :hide:

TexasBred":3f1sdk48 said:
Craig Miller":3f1sdk48 said:
Now that's a big cow
Strongly resembles some of the "ladies" he's described as courting when he lived in Colorado. :lol: :lol: Slick,shiny and big breasted. :hide:

Those were the days! I was a mini Cross-7. In fact, I wonder if Cross ever spent the night with a woman with love puppies the size of volley balls?

Bright Raven":80g52vem said:
ALACOWMAN":80g52vem said:
Bright Raven":80g52vem said:
It is real. I belong to a Pakistan Cattle Group. They put some kinda oil on their cattle as an aniontment.

Based on what I see. A lot of their cattle is Brahman influenced. Very sparse hair to almost none. They do have modern breeds. In fact, I helped one guy get semen on Simmental bulls at select sires.
Does she eat curry in her grain ??

If they do, it works:

30tgb3k.jpg

zwxevd.jpg
the black bull has small nuggets....

ALACOWMAN":1o3zh0t4 said:
Bright Raven":1o3zh0t4 said:
ALACOWMAN":1o3zh0t4 said:
Does she eat curry in her grain ??

If they do, it works:

30tgb3k.jpg

zwxevd.jpg
the black bull has small nuggets....

I wonder if the black and white is a steer? The picture may have his leg blocking view of his scrotum. Looks like might be a bit of scrotum showing in front of his hock?