Unhappy today

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
No real reason~Maybe reality has reared it's ugly head! Honestly don't have a clue,everything is the same as it has been.. any sunshine/lollypops/rainbows to drop on my head?

Hey Peg,

Perk up. Consider this - it is cooler this week, the sun is shining, the moon is almost full. There are starving kids in China who would like to have the scraps you have left. I am going to a funeral for a dear friend today. Many are unemployed. America as we knew it when we were kids is going down the toilet.

We all love you. What more could you ask for? :tiphat:

Maybe just a bout of depression Peg. I hope you go for a long ride on Buzzy and look at everything around you.
Hope it makes you feel better. :heart: Here's a hug from me.

Well, you sure made me feel better when I had my gall bladder out. Here's passing it back to you. Hope you feel better soon. If you want a laugh, look at my calf. I posted in calving issues. She is robo-cow for a couple of weeks.

peg, you are entitled to some self pity, good grief look what you have been thru. Give yourself 15 min of the woe is mes, cry if you need to then wash your face, go outside and take a deep breathe of fresh air. Take Buzzy for a spin and remember there are lots of folks out here that care about you... :heart: :nod:

Thanks all,went for a spin,got my head on right-know what's wrong..
Woke up at 2:00AM!! Nothing I can do about it,I'm awake,so was playing on computer-brought up "fuglyhorseoftheday" Had an absolute horror on there-seems this "rescue group" has this 27 year old horse whos hoof has fallen off! He is standing on bone! They are keeping him alive for some deranged reason and I want to take a hammer to all of their feet-- :cry2: If I knew where they were I'd set off today hammer in hand..
Anyway the look on that poor beasts face is lodged in my head-HOW can people be so STUPID! sorry to rant-can't go back there--usually just snarky stuff and bad cragslist ads..
Now to try to get that image out of my head------Where is that hammer~~~

Hey peg, if you think it would be interesting to see a CNN interview with a car dealer in Missouri that throws in an AK 47 assault rifle with any truck purchase- I can give you the link. It's pretty good.

I swear if I knew where these nutjobs are I'd be taking him up on his offer!

CKC1586":1uxwpt5j said:
peg, you are entitled to some self pity, good grief look what you have been thru. Give yourself 15 min of the woe is mes, cry if you need to then wash your face, go outside and take a deep breathe of fresh air. Take Buzzy for a spin and remember there are lots of folks out here that care about you... :heart: :nod:

I second this Peg.. Sometime we just get overwhelmed, take a deep breath, say F it and do something just for you.

I took yesterday off completely, and may take today off as well. I told hubby that I am holidays all this week and am going to do nothing. Besides walk to the cooler once and a while a grab a cold one.. :lol2:

Went to library,found an Evanovich-those are pretty mindless and funny---got some others also..

}i{ >l<

This too shall pass! A friend told me that once when I was having a bad day.(God used him to help me a lot that day and in the future.)

Ging to chemo today-1st time sense one of my "classmates" died-he had pancratic cancer..Lasted 2 years longer than they thought.Nice person. he drove in to Austin to work 3/4 days a week until a month before his death.
I'm still down--but all your kind words have helped-Thank you :heart:

I gotta go get ready-- :wave: talk more later.

Hope all has gone well today at hospital peg, could the thought of more chemo be another reason for the feeling down? the Horse thing sounds awful and can see why it would get you down. Hopefully in a couple of days it will fade and you will be in high spirits again. Take care lots of Hugs...Chris.

Alright Peg I hope you can laugh at this like I did today.

I have not seen my cell phone for over a week. I looked everywhere for it. I checked all of the trucks, desks, everywhere I could think of, no sign of it.
Well I found it today. :D

In my clothes washer. Well that explains that funny noise I heard while it was running. :D :lol2:

Hope you feel better.

They make those darn cell phones waay too little--I look for them to be inplanted in the skull soon.
I'm better mentaly,but the bodys not feeling too good---too much salt in the iv. Also went out to water the plants and got the iv line wrapped around a wheel :frowns:
Did find out the horse was put down,so that's better--Director of the rescue got at least one death threat---It wasn't me I swear!!!! On necropesy there was evedence he'd been "nerved'. Boy,I cannot type today-not going to go back and correct so you can see..I cannot understand how they thought the ammount of pain he was in made it worth it. Well,with him being nerved,maybe just maybe he didn't feel it..
Sorry~~~~~~~~~ranting

Peg that's ok. Every once in awhile you gotta let off some steam. You saw something that upset you and you just needed to talk about it and it was making you unhappy.
My MIL used to run over her oxygen hose, so I know those hoses take some getting used to.

Hope you feel better. :heart:

Peg, the vet (Michael) who came back to our home,,, a 2 and a half hour drive from the clinic and put our beloved Steffie down on the 15th ,said he is a vet and he does what is best for the patient, if he wanted to prolong suffering with no possible treatment or improvement he would have become a doctor..

So I completely agree with you about that poor horse,,

Feel better my friend..

I've got a liveing will,Talked everything over with the Drs--The kids know what I want-the cats will be taken care of,my son promsed..
D. N. R. -- I'll have it tattoed on my chest soon as I get the nerve up ( I hate needles :cry2: )
Guess you could say I stood in front of that "Death Pannel" everyone's screeming about...
Now don't any of you get this thread locked-YA HEAR!! :devil2:

Latest posts