Underwater repair

Help Support CattleToday:

Craig-TX

Reaction score
Can somebody tell me the name of the product to repair cracks in concrete troughs? I've used it before but when I ask for it at True Value or TSC their help just stares at me like I'm a bug in a jar. It used to come in a stick. It was a two-part product like epoxy, but it had the texture of putty. You just cut off the required amount and knead it to activate the mixture. The best thing about it was that it worked underwater. If anybody remembers the name of that product I'll appreciate it.

Craig-TX

I knew it wasn't the normal JB Weld stuff but you prompted me to go to their website. The product I was trying to remember is there, it's called "WATERWELD" and it works on concrete as well as plastic. Plus you don't have to drain the trough. Thanks DR.

http://www.jbweld.net/waterweld.html

Craig-TX

Are you sure this product is safe for drinking water? I went to the web site and didn't find anything about drinking water.

Thanks
Alex

On the website it says "WATERWELD is approved by the National Sanitation Foundation for use with potable water (meaning you can drink safely from fresh water pipes or utinsels repaired with it)."

Craig-TX

Latest posts