Uncle in need of prayers!

Help Support CattleToday:

Condolences.

"Mike, I remember you mentioned this Uncle letting the cows out because he would not close the gate. Well, he won't let them out again".

Ron, No it wasn't the forget for one. That's dad's oldest brother. The youngest had the accident on the rail road, he's doing well now thankfully. This one was the one next to him the younger middle one, whom dad was close to the most. He had so his part of the old farm back to us. Was a veteran in the army, and had jobs of about every kind all over the US. The latest, driving a Semi over the US. He loved being on the move. Though he had begun to try and stay around home "wky" this last decade to be around all his grand children and great grand children (there is several) when he wasn't driving the truck.
I know he had lived in Kentucky, Arkansas, Alaska, Idaho and few others I can't remember. Loved the visit we made to Arkansas and the trout fishing we did there with him. He had actually made me want to go to Alaska when he was out there but didn't get around to it. When he was in, he would help us in the tobacco, while we were raising it. Lived somewhat a wild spontaneous life, but still he was probably the brother dad was the closes too.

Condolences to your family. Sounds like he lived a great life and that is really the most important thing, to be satisfied with what you are doing when you are doing it. Remember all the stories and good times.

Latest posts