Uncle Crowder goes green.

Help Support CattleToday:

larryshoat

Reaction score
With the high cost of fuel Uncle Crowder has decided to transport his "Wimins" by bicycle . Being in top physical condition he pedaled at the rate of 15 mph for 2 hrs. and 24 min. The return trip ( less the extra weight ) only took 2 hrs. How many miles per hour did he travel on the way home .

Larry

I don't believe it. :roll: I say Crowder stopped at least once for refreshments. :nod:

Crowder- Did you wear one of those squirrelly lookin' helmets with the point in the back? Every time I have to slow down to a crawl for one of those freaks I'm tempted to see just how good those things work.

we have a lot of them here because of Durango. I just love looking at their tight behinds :shock: Thank goodness uncle crowder hasnt made it over here :D
Him and his chicks would spoil the free view :mrgreen:

VanC":39pqovef said:
Crowder- Did you wear one of those squirrelly lookin' helmets with the point in the back? Every time I have to slow down to a crawl for one of those freaks I'm tempted to see just how good those things work.
Not lately, but I'm thunkin' about buyin one of them 3 wheeled trikes with a big basket on the front.Misty tried to sell me one the other day, but her's aint got a seat on it. :shock:

show steer up":34tlhgwe said:
we have a lot of them here because of Durango. I just love looking at their tight behinds :shock: Thank goodness uncle crowder hasnt made it over here :D
Are you looking at the hes or the shes? And which is you? :shock: :D

spoon":2jar0zfa said:
show steer up":2jar0zfa said:
Not to many girls ride the Iron horse race :D and from the last time I looked....................I'm a girly, girl. But I kinda wonder sometimes because I havnt worn a dress in years. To much work and not enough dancing :cry2:
Diane

Also, like :heart: Mikie :heart: said, "with a name like Show Steer Up" I better be a girl. By the way, I'm still looking for my honey, where is he. Oh :heart: Mikie :heart: quit hiding from me, come to mama :D

Show, im guessing your from Farmington, Aztec or Bloomfield. Your right that those pointy headed bike riders are all over the place here. maybe Mr. right is peddling along underneth on of those little helmets.

Hay neighbor, welcome
Nice to see someone from my neck of the woods :clap: .
Now everyone......................and I'm directing this to the u know who boys, play nice. I need a friend on here from my home town :D
:welcome: , :welcome: , :welcome: , :welcome: , :welcome:
wooooo hooooooo, gotta love it.

show steer up":r0g3t7iz said:
spoon":r0g3t7iz said:
show steer up":r0g3t7iz said:
Not to many girls ride the Iron horse race :D and from the last time I looked....................I'm a girly, girl. But I kinda wonder sometimes because I havnt worn a dress in years. To much work and not enough dancing :cry2:
Diane

Also, like :heart: Mikie :heart: said, "with a name like Show Steer Up" I better be a girl. By the way, I'm still looking for my honey, where is he. Oh :heart: Mikie :heart: quit hiding from me, come to mama :D
I kinda figured that but thought I'd yank your chain some. Your comment reminded me of something my 29 yo *single* daughter would say. :lol: