umm what?

Help Support CattleToday:

No Josh it wasn't aimed at anyone mentioned.. It was more for the bullsh@tters who come on here to cause trouble and post wrong information sometimes on purpose..

hillsdown":10qshbe1 said:
It was more for the bullsh@tters who come on here to cause trouble and post wrong information sometimes on purpose..

That is very understandable, but what are we to do with the pain in the @sses of the world, because we all know there's plenty..

Ignore is the answer.If I get a rude answer or an answer where I'm supposed to have thick hide(by the way I always thought the saying"thick hide" was funny anyhow)I just flat plain Ignore the source and don't flame back.I always thought flaming back just lowered you to their catagory.
By the way what exactly does having thick hide. Does it mean I'm mean ,I'm tough.I can take anything?
I really think thats the explanation because in those tough man contests they have to have thick hide. :lol: :lol:
I have several friends that have been in the cattle buisnes all their lives and know a lot about cattle and are free with their information and glad to help without being a smarta$$ as well as some of the old timers on cattle today.I hold a high respect for them.

Then there is also some have been in the cattle raising buisness that still don't know squatI. Myself I am learning everyday and have a lot of room for improvement.I don't add much on CT cause I don't know that much to give advise.But I sure do learn a lot here.
My 2cents. Cal

As to being thick skinned, that only applies when you post pictures and ask for opinions. As to the rude and crude comments that are sometimes given, that is just something to be ignored.

When you get those comments, you just need to look at the source and you'll usually understand....

Latest posts